Seperation

Cuz she ded me on her awesome story!!!!!! read Game On Teach! , everyone!! great story, won't regret it~ xoxo my lovely minions...lol

Chapter eight.

Two can play this game.

He thinks he’s going to take me down, nu uh! I’m so gonna beat him at his own game, see how he likes that! I wanted to hurl when I saw his hand sliding up her barely covering her ass skirt. Shit, fucking man whore! How can he do this to me?

He doesn’t even care that I’m his REAL mate, he doesn’t care that every time he does things with that...that…that SLUT I get unbearable pains. My heart already broke like shattering glass that I can’t put back together. Easy for him to be all whorish. Does he expect me to sit back and enjoy the pain? Am I a fucking masochist? He thinks I can stick the remains of my heart back together with super glue or something! Gosh, I feel like humpty dumpty.

 Lucky him, he gets the entire king’s knights and men trying to piece him back together and who do I have? Mom and dad? They’re dead. Pierce? He doesn’t understand when he has a happy family and to top it off he has a sweet caring pregnant mate who loves him and sure as hell she didn’t reject him. Sooner or later he’ll take over his pack and lead them like a true leader would. The boys? Not really, two of them are mateless. They don’t even care if they ever find their mates. I need to talk to them about that later. Sure as hell, I’ll make them respect their mates!

Malcom’s mated and happy by the look of it. Don’t take it the wrong way I love them all dearly. I owe it all to them. I still remember when we were sixteen; Malcom took a bullet and fought against four enemy wolves just to save my pathetic ass. All because I was too stubborn to listen when Uncles Mils said to stay put at the pack house during the attack. I almost lost my and Leah’s life because of one silly immature decision. He stayed in bed for a week with wounds that usually only took werewolves three days to heal from. That day I swore on my parent’s grave, never to take that chance ever again.

Sure I have Leah and no doubt she has my back however I also know she likes Zeke. What kind of sister would I be if I made her turned against her mate? I love her too much; it pains me to see her hurt. I’ll make sure she never ends up like me. I saw Leah standing hidden behind the crowd giving me a rare mature smile that I loved since we we’re little. As weird as it seems, Leah used to be the mature one before the mass murder happened. I know, surprising. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes therefore I hastily blinked them away.

Two against the world? I smiled back at her.

Two against the world. She nodded and giggled.

Let’s get the show on the road.

I sat on John’s lap, straddling him. I crashed my lips onto his hopefully no one noticed my slight wince when the feeling of his lips disgust me. He taste like garbage, vodka and dirty socks mashed together and it’s just his lips. Stop! The bond! Don’t weaken it! Stellar’s growl erupted within me even though I tried to hold her back. Watch it Stellar! I snapped. She think I’d beg for forgiveness so that he’ll take me back and claim me? Lenora is a brave and strong young woman with pride!

 I quickly pulled my lips away before he got to thrust his tongue in. Ugh, never in a million years. John groped my ass and massaged my thigh with the other hand. I trailed kissed from his jaw till his collarbone. I must be doing a damn good job, proving me right he groaned at the back of his throat. I could feel him um…third leg throbbing under me. Snatch me away, Hunter I thought to myself while staring at him from the corner of my eyes. I don’t want to regret anything later.