The returned wolf

I'm so nice, i uploaded another chapter!!!! whoooooooootttt! aren't i nice?  Thanks to the people who read and voted for the last chapter, all hail my dearest minions! 

Chapter 14

Is it that bad to wish for a normal day that doesn’t involve me being kidnapped by a dude on our first date?! My goodness, my life officially sucks. I mean, I’m eighteen and deserve a plain old love life! Flowers and him murmuring plenty of ‘I love you’ while having a nice warm little picnic at the park as we sit on the grass with him hugging me from behind, sigh.

Look at me now, tied to a chair in a rotten cold dark cell with who knows how many bad guys’ guarding the place. The worse part is, I’m damn useless right now, they just had to inject me with mercury based solution the moment I announced I was awake. Even my voice abandoned me in this hellhole!

Thanks voice. Now I can truly appreciate the voice inside my head, Bella’s her name, remember? She’s so funny! A sarcastic pessimistic bitch, keeps telling me I’ll die alone and never have kids I dreamed of my whole life. Hilarious! She should totally go audition somewhere; she’d pass with flying colours.

 Oh dear, she’s getting to me. Why can’t I seem to have normal things for once? My conscience, love life, mate, family…hey look a butterfly! Butterfly? More like a moth, no it’s a fly…Wait…it’s a cockroach. Fuck! Disgusting!

Help! Help! Help!

What?! Nora!

A fucking cockroach!!!!! Oh my god, get it away from me!

Ewwwwwww!!! Hell to the no! I’m not getting anywhere near…IT!

Gee, L. I’m your only kidnapped sister, give me a break.

Sure doesn’t sound like it…Can you do anything? Shift?

I would if I could but those bastards injected me with mercury solution. I’m as useless as a hat full of busted assholes as the Aussies kindly calls it.

Fuck…

Language and yea…

Sorry…the nerve’s is getting to me. It has been twenty-four hours since they got you. We don’t know what to do anymore, Hunter’s still not back.

He’s…not?

No…He really cares for you. I mean it. Give him a chance?

I just…I can’t stand his bipolar issues anymore! First he mated a slut then he gives me hope just to shot it down. Then he came back to win me and last night…I think It was last night since I don’t have a calendar and clock here, he text me how he wants to make my life hell. I’m confused, L. He’s giving me mixed signals and I’m so sick of it. I never wanted a mate in the first place, hell I didn’t know mates even exists!

Gosh, I’m so sorry Nora. Its all my fault, I didn’t know.

It’s not your fault pumpkin. None of this is.

Do you know where you are yet?

No…not yet, they didn’t give me a chance too. Soon I guess.

Tell me immediately as soon as you get a hint!

I will. I need to go. They’re coming.

“How do you feel?”

“Just peachy, I think this seat is just marvellous but unfortunately, the pest control sucks. I know a good agency if you wouldn’t mind.” I smiled the sweetest smile I got.