Chapter 23

I quickly payed the uber driver and thanked him for his service. I grabbed all of my stuff out of the trunk and made my way towards my apartment. The cool breeze in the air, and the scent of pumpkin spice tells me that it's fall. Thanksgiving is just days away. I still need to visit my parents and patch up everything. 7 years is a long time without seeing them. How did I even live on my own for so long? I shrugged that thought out of my head and searched for my extra key to the apartment. It's been months since I've been in my own house. I smiled and walked into my apartment, Home at last.

I ran to my room and hopped on my bed. It's been a while since I've slept on a comfortable bed. I know I would be sleeping like a baby tonight. I then remembered what I had hidden underneath my bed. The Bag. I went under my bed and grabbed the bag filled with razor blades.

"I don't need this anymore." I said to myself.

I walked out to the back of my apartment and placed it in the dumpster. Today starts a new chapter of my life, a new chapter without razor blades, a new chapter without self hatred, a new chapter with love. I quickly turned on the tv once I got back in the apartment. I finally get to watch something other than the news and old cartoons. Family Guy was on, so I watched that. I was too into the tv, that I didn't notice the door open and close.

"Jessica?" A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around to find Otto standing there with all of his touring luggage. With a blink of an eye, I ran and jumped into his arms. I've missed him so much. He held me in his arms and kissed me. I of course returned the favor. I wrapped my legs around his waste and tangled my fingers into his hair. We haven't seen each other in months, but you would have thought it was years. The kiss soon escalated from passionate to wanting. I could tell that Otto wanted me, and I truly wanted him. He carried me to my room and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me. My hands went to his shirt, and I pulled that off. I then moved down to his pants and took that off. We were moving so fast. All of my clothes were soon on the floor with Otto's. He finally broke the kiss and stared at me. His eyes showing true love.

"I really, really,really fucking missed you." He said before reattaching our lips.

I missed this feeling. I missed all of the feelings I got when I was with him. He broke the kiss again to look back at me. He looked at me to make sure I wanted this.

"You're so beautiful. You're everything I ever wanted. I'm so glad that I can call you mine." Was all he said before we became intimate .

--------------------

We both laid in bed snuggled up to each other and laughing. He was telling me stories about touring and about all the places he'd seen.

"It's been tough touring knowing that you were dealing with things. I wanted to just end tour and fly back down here for you. I never realized how much I loved you until I've been away from you. I can never be wary from you that long again." He said, playing with my hair.

"I missed you so much too Otto. A lot of things happened, but just know that I'm way better now, and I'm never going down that path again."

I didn't want to ruin this moment, so I didn't tell him about me almost dying. We just stayed like this for the rest of the day. We both wanted to take a shower, but we also didn't want to leave this moment. We talked, laughed, and made out until we were both tired and ready to sleep. I turned around and gave Otto one last kiss for the night.

"Goodnight Otto."

"Goodnight Jessica."

With that, we both drifted to sleep.