Chapter 14

*2 months latter*

Today was the 2nd week of tour. Their album double dare came out 3 weeks ago. Otto didn't want me to be home alone, so he said I can come with them on tour. They made me their merch girl, which was actually pretty cool because I got to meet their amazing fans and I got paid. They are so good live. I've never seen a real band perform. It was amazing seeing Otto doing what he loved the most. This is also my first time ever leaving Texas and going out to different states. It was really fun going around to all the different states and seeing new things.

I rolled out of my bunk bed and walked out into the little lounging room. Awsten was sitting down at the table while Otto and Geoff were playing the Xbox.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Otto said.

I just smiled and sat next to him.

"So what are the plans for today?" I asked.

"Well today is our off day, so we can either stay on the bus all day and be couch potatoes, or go out and do things." Geoff replied.

"I vote being a couch potato." Awsten said.

"I wanna go out and explore. Maybe we can go on a walk, or go mini golfing, or just walk around the city. Wait, where are we anyway?"

"Well Dora the explorer, we are in Washington state. We could probably go hiking since there's mountains everywhere." Otto suggested.

"Yeah let's go hiking, that would be so much fun." I yelled.

"Geez, when did you become such a child?" Awsten asked.

"This is my first time being out of Texas. I never left Texas ever in my life. So you're just going to have to deal with my childish behavior." I snapped.

"Wow someone's feisty." Otto laughed

The closest place to us was Olympic national park even though it was an hour and 3 minutes away from us. My stomach started growling, but not loud enough to where people could here. I haven't eaten anything in the past two days. It's been hard to hide it from everyone but I managed. I've been losing weight too, but not enough to where everyone would worry. Every time we would go out to eat, I would always throw it up before we left. Yeah it was pretty gross puking in a public restroom, but I had to get it out. There has been multiple times where I was almost caught by someone. It almost happened three days ago. We went out and ate at chilies . The girls restroom was broken, so I had to go to the bus to throw up. While I was cleaning myself up and getting the smell of puke out of the bathroom, their photographer walked in. Thankfully, He only came in to grab his camera and he left without even noticing me. Otto also al oat found out that I started back cutting. Him and I got a little drunk one night and we started taking things to the next level in his bunk. He was pulling down my pants until I remembered all my new cuts I had on my leg. I explained to him that I didn't want people to hear us, and that the bunk was kind of uncomfortable, but that was all lies. I feel so bad for lying to him, but what else would I do.

The next hour went by fast. We arrived in port angels, which is where the park was. The place was so beautiful and crowded with tourists. We parked in this parking space and started walking around to find a place to eat. We stopped at this place called Toga's Soup House Deli and Gourmet. We took our seats and ordered. Everyone either ordered a sandwich or salad while I just ordered a small soup. Everyone was enjoying there food while I just sat on my phone.

"Aren't you going to eat your soup?" Otto asked. "You haven't eaten anything all day, you have to be hungry."

I could just say that I'm not hungry, but know he would catch on.