Chapter 22

"Looks like this is our last session for this month." My therapist said.

"It may be our last for this month, but we'll have plenty of more." I laughed.

"I know. This is just our last time seeing each other every week. Now we are going to each other every other week. That's good though, it means your improving." She gave me a big smile."so, a lot happened this week. What's your whole input on everything?"

"Well, the whole "you'll die in three weeks" thing really got to me. I know in the past I wanted death, but I was horrified when they told me that. I never knew how close I was to death. I also thought about everything you said, you know, about my parents. I haven't seen them in the past 7 years. I really should plan them a visit. I mean, it's only fair. They gave me life, they should know everything."

"That's s great. When do you plan this?"

"I guess after I get out of here, and when Otto comes home from tour. I want them to meet the guy who hindered me from killing myself. "

"Okay. That's a good plan. Oh wow, turns out you only have one more day here, and then you go home."

I smiled at the thought of being in my own home, being surrounded by those four walls that bring me so much comfort. I'm so glad to go back. This place has grown on me a little, but I really miss home. I've been gone for three months now. It's almost thanksgiving time. I guess I'll go visit my family on thanksgiving. I was brought out of my daze when my therapist open the door to leave.

"You should try and visit your parents around thanksgiving. That would be an amazing surprise. Anyways, it was a great session today. I'll see you every other week."

I waved my hand and she exited out of the door.

My nutritionist came in an hour after my therapist. She was telling me this whole diet plan that I needed to follow. We are suppose to se each other every month. The plans she gave me last about a month. On top of these plans, I have to do an hour of exercise three days a week, not everyday. She said that if I keep this up, I would stay the same weight, which was now 120 pounds. I haven't really looked at the number in the while. Usually, I would throw a big fit over being 120lbs, but now it's just like it doesn't matter. How much I weigh doesn't really matter to me anymore. I felt happy. This was the first time in 7 years where o didn't feel any hatred towards my weight  . My nutritionist left and now it was just me. I laid in my bed an turned on the tv. Nothing interesting was on, so I just laid in bed. I was so happy to be in my own home tomorrow. I just couldn't weight.