Chapter 28 - Reunion

A/N: thank you to everyone who has supported this book since day 1! This chapter will be long. I hope you enjoy!

--

Tristan and Miles sat at the kitchen table going through the last bit of their mail before they shredding everything into pieces.

"Finally," Tristan sighed. "The car and the loan, all paid off. Took us a while but we got it done."

"You can say that again. I don't think I'm ever going to loan till like the kids are in college," Miles replied as he set a pile of mail aside for the shredder. "I mean, by the time they go to college, my husband would already have been famous."

"Oh stop it. I don't think my acting will take me that far. The simple life is much more better for me. Anyway, I don't want to like miss anything with the kids." Miles chuckled as he took Tristan's hand. Time had gone by quickly more than he had hoped. Hope was starting kindergarten next week and little James was going to start next year so Tristan brings him to this play group.

"Daddies!" A high pitched voice shrieks which seemed to be coming from the living James I HATE YOU!"

"Uh-oh," Miles said as he let go of Tristan's hand. "Hold on, I got this..." He stood up and headed to the living room. Tristan scrolled through his phone for a while. Miles then let out a loud groan. He came into kitchen with James in his one hand and Hope in the other. James was holding a black marker and Tristan sees that Hope had marker marks on her face.

"What happened?" Tristan asked, trying so hard to be serious. "James.

"She took my fire truck!" James said angrily.

"Because it's too loud and I was making my babies sleep!"

"Um, im sorry, babies?" Tristan said. "I don't remember giving you a baby doll, Hope."

"Well, aunt Zoe gave it to me. She said that I needed to learn...how to...care for babies..."