Chapter 6 Big Brother

Authors note: hope you guys are enjoying the story! I love y'all so much!❤️ Just a shout out to my boo, like even tho we have our creative differences, ur still my bestie poo who I love having super messed up conversations with. Read his MPREG BOOK GUYS! 15Jurdaden
It's way better than mine! ILY!❤️

Tristan's POV

I watched as Miles snores next to me. He was tired. After all the drama that happened at his house, I knew he'd be. I looked down near me to see Zoë sleeping on the floor. Bitch took my favorite pillow. Anyways, I got out of bed and snuck down to the kitchen to get something. I was starving. I tried to watch my step and make sure that I didn't make any noise. I seen my dad passed out in his study. The door was open. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was left over casserole from last night. The casserole Zoë made which was suppose to be delicious and healthy but turned out to be disgusting. It was much appreciated though. I loved her for trying. I looked to see some left over cheese cake Owen had brought the day he came for a visit. I grabbed it and as I got a fork the kitchen light turned out. I turned around to see my brother staring at me.

"What the crap are you doing here?" I asked him."You're so lucky I didn't stick this fork down your throats," He took a seat at the eating table and pulled out a chair for me.

"We need to talk," I took a seat and ate my cheese cake. Owen watched me.

"I don't think that's healthy," he said. "You shouldn't be eating that at this time,"

"It's just cheese cake. And it's 3 in the morning, what else am I suppose to eat?" I replied. He tapped the table with his fingers and sat there in silence while I continued to eat my cheese cake.

"How long?" He said.

I looked at him confused. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Tristan, I'm your brother. You don't need to lie to me. Tell me how far along you are," My eyes widened and suddenly I had just lost my appetite. I stared at him, thinking who would tell him. After I've been so clear that I'd be the one to tell him.

"I'll be 6 months tomorrow," I answered.

"So do you want me to find you your own place? I can help you pay for it..."

"It's fine, I think it'll be best if I stay here. That way mom gets to see the baby," He nodded.

"Yeah but with the baby, you and Miles, it'll be really crowded here. I think it's time you got your own place," I didn't understand my brother. I thought he'd be yelling at me. But instead he's talking about finding a house.

"Who told you?" I asked him. "I knew it, mom couldn't keep something like that a secret," he shook his head.

"Actually, Miles told me." Miles? I didn't know if I was supposed to be happy or mad. I stared down at my cheese cake wanting more.

"I'm glad he did because it actually made me respect him. So he's really serious about staying for it all?" I nodded. Miles wanted to be a part of my life and for sure, our baby's. He has never made me feel like he wanted out. He's always been supportive ever since we found out.

"Well I'm happy for you. It's not gonna get any easier, I can tell you that. Anya has to stay home most of the time. I work a lot and I hardly ever get to see them so it's hard on both of us. But I don't want you to stay here with mom and dad. She's not getting any younger. You got pregnant, you have to take care of the baby yourself. That's how Anya and I learned," I stared at my brother feeling angry. He did have a point. He's right. It was my decision to keep this baby. It was our responsibility and us only, not my moms.

"But Owen, how can I finish school? It's my senior year," he shook his head and smiled.

"Take classes online. Miles can get your assignments, Zoë can write down your notes," but it wasn't the same. I wouldn't get to experience my senior year with all my friends.

"Owen! But..."

"No buts, Tristan. It's gonna be like this... You're gonna have to deal with it the best way you can. Like I said, it's not gonna be easy," my brother stood up. "Let me know if you need a place, I can definitely find you something and get it at a cheaper price. I gotta go change and head back to Anya's parents house," I nodded as I watched my brother leave the kitchen. I went back up to my room and seen that Zoe was now sleeping in the hall way near my mom and dad's room. She was probably sleep walking again. I crawl into bed and see Miles smiling in his sleep. He's too cute. He then began to mumble something. I leaned closer to him so that I could make out what he was trying to say.

"Tris..." he said in his sleep. "Please say yes...no no no...don't leave... you're all I've got...marry me..." I covered my mouth, trying to hide my laugh. He was dreaming of me. I felt butterflies in my tummy. Or wait, it was baby. I curled up next to him and rubbed his back. His hand moved on me as he searched for my Junior. I chuckled. I watched him as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey there sleepy head," I said smiling.

"Um...hi, why aren't you sleeping? You feeling okay? Do you need something?" Miles was about to get up but I pulled him back down to get and kissed his lips. A smile came across his handsome face.

"What was that for?" he asked sweetly.

"I just felt like doing it," I climbed on top of him and kissed his neck. He moaned softly as he gently put his hands on my bottom. I pressed my lips to his and wrestled with his tongue. He's holding back, I could tell. The Miles I knew was a horn dog. He slowly pushed me away and shook his head.

"You wanna..." I nodded as I took off my shirt. He stared at me.

"It's not that I don't want to but what if I hurt the baby?" he asked, looking down at my stomach. I hadn't really thought about it and I didn't know actually. The pamphlets from the clinic didn't exactly explain what would happen if I had sex while being pregnant. I looked down feeling sad. It was my hormones.

"Hey it's not that I don't want to. Believe me, I really want to.." he paused. "I'm scared..."

"Why? I'm already pregnant it's not like I can get pregnant again," I replied annoyed. He stared at the window and then took my hands.

"This probably sound silly but what if I...go in you and I poke it's head or something..." I stared at him. I couldn't help but burst out in laughter. I put my shirt back on and got off him.

"What's so funny? It's a good question!" He tried. I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"Go to sleep, Miles. We have an appointment today," I told him. He didn't try to argue. He fell asleep in my arms. I stared at his arms. At home, actually. He was hot. And I was fat and pregnant? Ugh! Probably the hormones talking.

I tried to close my eyes as I drifted into sleep.

Authors note: what did u guys think? I love discussing so make sure you comment I love you all!