Chapter 10

Nick

I was having an incredible dream. Demi was naked on top of me, smothering my face with kisses as she moved her hips against my crotch. I smiled underneath her mouth.

"Wake up, hot stuff." She murmured against my lips, before she ran her tongue over my bottom lip. I smiled. I opened my eyes & realized I wasn't dreaming anymore. Demi wasn't naked on top of me, but she had kissed me as I slept.

"Good morning, Beautiful." I mumbled, gruffly.

Demi sat on the bed beside me, her legs hanging off the side, resting her upper body on my chest. She had the cutest smile on her face. "Good morning, Sexy."

"Are the babies awake yet?" I asked, closing my eyes. I reached out to touch her, one hand resting on her bicep, while the other rested on her thigh. I smiled as I slipped my hand in between her legs. "Mmmm."

"You're such a horn dog. The babies aren't awake yet." Demi replied.

I kept my eyes closed as my hand moved up her leg toward her V. "So we have some time...." I grinned.

Demi leaned forward so her lips were close to mine. "We probably don't have time. They'll be waking up soon." I felt her lips touch mine, so I kissed her in response. As Demi pulled her lips from mine, I opened my eyes.

I turned my head a little to stretch my neck. I saw Demi's eyes focus on my wounds, that I had forgotten about. Her expression turned sad, as she bit her lip & knitted her eyebrows together. The crease on her forehead was prominent, so I sighed. "Please stop feeling bad."

Her hand reached to caress one of the scratches, while her eyes looked into mine. "Can't help it." Her lips frowned, making me sigh.

I touched her neck with my hand, pulling her a little closer to me. "I have a confession."

Demi looked at me, sideways. "A confession about what?"

I pushed my lips together. "Right before you grabbed my throat, the other night, I was about to grab you & kiss you. I was a little turned on by the slap. Well after I got over the shock anyway. Then your fingernail digging into my skin kinda killed my mood."

"You're such a liar."

"No, I swear. I was seriously gonna grab you & kiss you & then I probably would have fucked you." I grinned at her, showing her my teeth.

"Right. Nice try, Nick. And nice touch using the F word." Demi rolled her eyes.

I laughed out loud. "I swear on the lives of our children, I got turned on a bit, from that slap. It was hot. Fighting gets your heart racing just like foreplay. Fighting can be foreplay."

Demi smiled, biting her lip. "So, should I slap you now when I want to have sex with you?"

"Um, maybe just a slap on my ass."

Demi started giggling, then leaned in to kiss me again, this time getting a little more into it. She moved her body so she was lying on top of me & I wrapped my arms around her waist, letting my hands rest on her ass. As Demi's mouth opened & her tongue came into my mouth, I moved my hands to cup her ass cheeks & pulled her roughly upwards. Her legs folded, so her knees rested on the bed on either side of my middle. She stopped kissing me & sat up. My hands were massaging her thighs, gently as I watched her with lust in my eyes. Her sexy gaze turned into a smirk, before she slammed her body down on top of me. Our lips were close, but not touching. "You make me so wet." She groaned against my mouth, making me sigh. She moved her hips in slow circles, making me erect beneath the bed sheet. Her eyes stared into mine & my body ached to be one with her. "You want me, don't you?" She asked in a sexy whisper. I nodded, raising one eyebrow. "You want my hot pus.sy around your throbbing co.ck, don't you?" She growled, making me moan & close my eyes. Just as her teeth started to nibble on my bottom lip, we heard one of the twins fussing through the baby monitor.