Chapter 9

Awee the wedding <3 <3 :D :D <3 <3 

Chapter Nine

Bella

Saturday morning,

Omg! It time! Yaaaa!

"Darly are u ready"

"ya hold up"

"Everything is set up babe"

"Okay"

"Yaaaa babeeee"

"what now"

"My dress"

"ugh" walking up darly

"what sweetie"

"my dress it all wrong"

"there nothing wrong with it"

"i know" Kissed bella

"ohhh i see what you did there"

"yep come on let go can't wait"

It finally here my wedding day it here i'm just setting in the car and shaking hoping everything is alright. Daryl looked so red like he was so nervous so i had to hold his hand he my baby i had to. It was a long time to get there it took us three hours so it like two right now she we rushed inside to get ready. Daryl went into his room with his guys and i went to mine. So i took my outfit off and put my dress on. There was a salon guy to do my hair it took about 30 minutes to do. So i did the make up and it took about another 30 minutes to finish it. Then put my heels on practice about three minutes. Darly is already ready he just waiting in the church for his love which is me. So i grave my head band thing on then ran out my some perfume on and waited for my point. Everyone was there and once again Scorpio and Nina is there but darly looks so handsome on his suit. It my time now. As i walked up there i almost fainted but kept walking and keep my head up daryl looked so happy mariana daughter was so good as the flower girl. As i went up there next to me babe he said i love u sweetie you're so beautiful.

"Do you Darly Blake Wilson take Bella to be your wife love and care and to hold for ever"

"I do"

"And you Bella Natalie Davis take Darly to be your husband to love and care and to hold for ever"

As he said that i look around one more chance and see scorpio with nina and mariana with hers and kids and everyone else and tell me yes. Then i turn to darly just waiting for an answer then,

"I do"

"And now you may kiss the bride"

Then Darly kiss me.

Everyone clapped and me and him ran to the car to our honeymoon.

Our honeymoon was so beautiful. It had a nice bedroom. It was in Hawaii and Hawaii is my favorite place in this whole world. It was a home that he had rented. When you first walk in it had candles everywhere and flowers red small flowers all around the home. It had a huge T.V everything was so nice and very expensive. It was my day and amazing night I love Daryl so much he the best I ever had. But i was hoping that mariana is okay it not like her to be so sad and she afraid to tell her kids about there father is died. I just hope everything is okay with her. I got stopped by my thoughts when Daryl came by me and wrap his arms around my waist. I love him so much.

"Hey baby"

"Hey what u wanna do"

He didn't answer my question he just put me on the bed and started kissing me and going lower. That means we're going to do it. I took my shirt off and he took his off to. He pulled down my pants and I pull down his. He kept kissing my neck then my jaw line and kissed my lips and it got tense. (A/N I'm skipping the sex scene to the part there on the bed sorry it just to tense lol) Daryl wrap his arms around me and I just cuddle next to him. It made me so happy that I found my true love.