Chapter 3

Chapter three

Ashley

As I went to sleep I just kept thinking about maria (aka The devil of princess) it just wired how mariana has a another sister and it her twin. Sometimes I think about it when i'm sleeping because it crazy she doesn't tell her friends even her best friends.

When I went down the stairs I didn't know it was 5:00 in the morning. Evan woke up he need a glass of water for him and mariana. I wonder why so I asked him he couldn't tell me he says. So as he went up the stairs I followed him behind as he closed the door I look at the peacoat and saw them there talking but I couldn't hear them so I put a cup in my ear and her them it always help me. So there talking I heard mariana talking about a baby I just hope she not pregnant again. She has too many kids will she has two but that good for her.

******

As me and mariana and angle walking to see mariana sister we some people fighting it was nina she saw us so we ran to the place the mariana sister is. So we went in we went to maria room and she was sitting on the chair and singing a creepy song. "come little children I'll take thee away Into a land of enchantment come little children the time's come to play here in my garden of shadows ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhh follow sweet children I'll show thee the way through all the pain and the sorrows weep not poor children for life is this way murdering beauty and passions ohohohoh ohohohoh Boo" she turns around and look at us and ask what do you want she started to scream and laugh out loud it creep me out. Mariana and angle went by her then she started to cry and said"get me out of here I need help" this is a place to help you. Then she screamed at mariana we went out she ran out the door and looked scary she had a white plain dress on and her face was super pail and scream mariana I'm coming for you and the nurse grab her and put her inside we ran out the door.

"What up with that song"

"it a song that my step mom who died sing that to her but it wasn't a good one" she said freaking out

"but why would your step mom sing that to her"

"she wasn't right in the head and when she died my sister started to sing it to angle I got mad at her and screamed at her then something happen"she said

"but she a vampire we don't do that"

"she not a vampire"she said worried

"Then what is she"

"A human no one specked it again"

"Oh I thought she was because your family"

"my dad isn't he fell in my mom and ya"

"so what up with her"

"There something wrong with her ever scene my step mom died she been doing this crazy ness"

"How old did she died and what was her name your step mom"

"her name is anna and she was about her 30 or 40"

"So your sister was how old"

"maria was five years old and that how long she did this"

"wow that young"

"Anna sing it to her scene she was born she sanged it to me to but I didn't like it and it never happen to me"

"why not you only her"

"I don't really know"

********

It's Allison's 16th birthday today, I'm so happy for her having a sweet 16. She really doesn't get real birthday parties because her mother doesn't let her I don't really know why. so me and sandra plan a big party for her it going to be a surprise one she loves pink so we did a zebra pink party for her I just hope she loves it. Were telling everyone to keep it a secret me and sandra were best friends and I hope doing this party will help us bond together. Also we're going to have a glow in the dark party to so it could be an awesome party. As me and sandra looking at places to do the party harry came in and told sandra were mariana mother. We didn't know he should go ask her. Sandra think we should have the party at this nice place and it a glow in the dark one and there all these cool stuff and it really big I just hope it goes will as we planned it.