Chapter 6

This is kinda a sad chapter so I just had to. 

  Chapter Six

Mariana

Three weeks later

As the next morning came it was a funeral for evan the saddest day of my life has I dress up I forgot I haven't told my kids that their father died so this is the day to tell them after three weeks. When I told them to get ready they were wearing black and asked me why they were crying so hard. As we were there Sandra said hi to me and asked me have I seen ally yet of course not she missing why would I. As we went in saw his family but not my parents I was so mad at them even tho I screamed at them at least they can show up. Evan brother Brandon came late because he had work and brought his son Derrick who was 3 ½. I asked his son does he want to come with my friend to get food he said ya so I lead him to sandra. When I talked to Brandon he sound weird like he didn't know what he was saying. I asked him does he know what he is saying he said ya or no and he confused me lucky on Evan phone was his brother ex girlfriend and I called her and asked her does she know about him weirdness she said ya but she just let it happen because it helps him. She told me that when she broke up with him a few years ago she didn't know something that he would of done. So I asked her what it was she said am i'm free for lunch tomorrow I said ya. She wanted to tell me in person I got worry. I told sandra and she said you should go and see what going on with him. She thought it was the girl who got hit by a car I said no his other one he only dated two girls I think. Sandra said he was hot and she thinked that he dated more than two girls but we just handed to see by it. Derrick asked me where his father at we went looking for him and her was outside and he told me Sally it that you I said no it Mariana your brother girlfriend. He started screaming and crying and his son wanted me to carry him because he was scared I felt bad for his son I wonder does this always happen and what does he does to his son by this. So I called Sandra and told her to bring water so we can water his face. Sandra asked him who Sally it was his girlfriend I figured that. I asked Derrick why does he say your mommy names he said he doesn't know and he said that his dad said mommy left for a long while vacation I guessed he too little to know. As we left home I told brandon i'll take Derrick for right now. As I went to sleep I kept thinking about what happen today and waiting for tomorrow for the answer by his ex. But also I kept thinking about Even and felt really sad still.

********

As this morning at the coffee shop Brandon ex was there I asked her name and said hi. She said i'm Mia and she was telling me who was this little boy here I said this is Derrick, Brandon son and she said oh ya I saw him when he was a baby. She said that his girlfriend meet her she asked me how old is he, I said 3½.Then she started telling about that accident that happen when she broke up with him and told me that he screamed so loud that he hit her and that he kept hitting her until she started bleeding a lot and he helped her until she got better i felt so bad for her and him and why would he do that he is so nice. She asked me if i'm his girlfriend I said no I'm his brother girlfriend and she told me oh. She didn't know that he had a brother name Evan he younger that Brandon said oh and that he never told him how old is Evan I said 19 years old. She said he so young and how old are you, I'm 19 years old. She asked him can she see him I told him that he is dead and she felt so sorry for me and I said it fine but I told her that we had two kids and I don't know what to tell them. She asked me if they're older to know I said ya but only one is older that Derrick. She asked me what there name and how old are them I said, Chris he 2 years old and Brook who 4 years old. She told me there still too young i said i know but they're going to ask me a lot of questions.

******

Evan has a little sister who 16 years old her name is lily, even tho he has another sister who younger but lily ask wired. She believes in things that people didn't believe in or thought about it. When she was little she had toys but not toys for her. It was like boys toys i think because she always build her toys and the colors in it were not girly like her sister is. When I visited her, her room had toys and I thought she would get out of toys because she 16 years old. So I asked her were her other sister at she told me that she at her room with a friend.