Chapter 4

Chapter four

Allison,

As I was walking in this big place the light was off so I turned off and I saw everyone there it was a surprise for me I feel so special today. There was these big fireworks outside and said my name" Allison will you go out with me" it was my crush tyler I had a huge smile and I felt warm inside of me and the guilt I had before is now over because I have my man with me. So we went in and it was a glow in the dark it my favorite place to go when I was little. We dance and dance then a big cake came and it was so big people had to carry me to blow it out it was the best day ever. Tyler told can he call me ally for love of course he can he my boyfriend. This party was awesome it ended at 1:00 in the morning I was so tired but it was ruth it.

******

When I woke up mariana called and she told me that "all of us girl are going to have a girls night out today". I was glad because we need a night out and have a break from the drama and the boys". So I went to mariana to help her with the picnic because we need snacks and food if were going to the beach. I made these cute cupcakes.

****

It was so much fun but we had to leave it was getting late and it was also raining hard. so we went to mariana garage and we drank some wine because I wanted to and I made my friends to we did a test. I went outside to get something at my house and the girls were sleeping. I saw my mom kissing this other guy and it wasn't even my own father I was so mad at her I left and slapped the door and sat in the backyard porch. Of course she saw me she always does. I saw something in the bushes I didn't know who were they so I went over there even though it was stupid to go there but I had to. It felt like someone or something is telling me things that I supposed not to. It was to fast that I caught my leg on something i kept screaming for help but of course no one heard me no one can't hear you in the woods. I tried to cut it out but it was to hard to see. Hopefully the girls could wake up any soon to noticed i'm not there. I heard someone scream my name but it was my mother I thought it was the girls I didn't want to talk to her because she a cheater. Than someone was right next to me I closed my eyes and it was marina she was trying to get me out of there she couldn't then I heard something saying to open my eyes it was a whisper. When I opened my eyes I saw tyler did he did this to me or not he had this mad face on him I tried to talk to him but he just took me out of it and carried me I was so confused. When I saw my girls and my mother and father and the police officer I was wondering was I out cold or something. I saw Tyler standing there but who was carrying me.