Chapter 1

Chapter one

Bella

Next day,

As the next day came on I didn't think that nina and scorpio will get back together. Sometimes it wired see them together. I always thought scorpio will think different but I guess not. When I came in the bedroom scorpio was talking to mariana but I wonder what they are talking about it weirds me out when they're talking alone in a room and thinking they're talking about me. Mariana is calling me in the other side of the room my body start to felt warm when scorpio was looking me weird like he was blushing.

"Hey do you think scorpio is making a big mistake about dating her and this other girl"said mariana

"he dating nina" I said.

"ya but i'm dating this other girl when I was at california"said scorpio

"Will ya it bad to date two girls at the same time".

"But I love both of them".

"will you have to choses one you can't have both".

"ya it hurt a girl felling"

"but how do I choose".

"Choose from you heart".

When scorpio ran out the room I thought he was crying but instead he wasn't he ran to nina I don't know why maybe to tell her or something else. When mariana show me a pick of this girl she said "that she looks like me" I didn't believe her until I looked very closely. she had the same eyes as me and the smile but not the hair she had red I dyed mine brown. Sometimes it fell wired someone who looks like me. My mom always told me if a guy dates a girl who look like you that mean he still loves you. I just thought scorpio would do this. I just want to start a new day but I can't every time I wake up I see darkness and when i'm asleep I see that guy again who knocked on the door. I can't believe scorpio know that guy it get me so mad I just want to hurt him. When daryl took me to his house I felt warm like when scorpio was looking at me weird. It hard to think this throw.

When daryl grab my hand he took me to the living room and show me these flowers I thought it was from him but it wasn't he got mad at me and I told him I don't know who gave me these flowers he tells me it probably the guy who saw you at the movie theater but I didn't think so until there was a letter but didn't say his name it say unknown. I just wish I knew the guy. Will tomorrow has to be a new day because I'm staring track. Today I just need my rest with daryl because track is really long and hard, also in college it much harder. Some people tell me that they won't let you rest until track is over but rumor says. Also I have to do a test for track and I haven't even started to do the run but the test is for something to see how much you know it but really a test before the first day the day of school just got more harder. I just hope I don't see nina she wanted to join but I don't see that girl run really. I just don't get our school they have humans and these creatures they say but I don't like how they say it. When I came to track today I see nina but not trying to talk to her or look at her i'm just going to contract on my track. When they blow the horn I ran fast than nina I almost came in first then this girl came in front of me I wonder how she run fast for a human. She came in first and I came in second I was so mad but i didn't want to do anything. When I look at my left I saw daryl and mariana there and the right of me I see scorpio screaming for nina what just happen. Nina came by me and congrats me she was in fourth place but she wanted to challenge me I didn't want to but I went along like always. My coach said it was fine so we did it and it was a tie I don't get it she got fourth place it was confusing for everyone even the coach. Daryl and mariana came down daryl kiss me in the cheek it felt warm. As we went to mariana car and drove I saw nina and scorpio kissing I wonder what in that lips of hers it so big what she do to it. I don't get it every time I see them together I get jealous that not like me.