Chapter Twenty Nine

Please Read: So I kind of have to break it to you guys...this story is soon coming to an end. It won't end just yet though ;) So please vote if you are liking it because this is entered in The Watty Awards. Let me see if you guys like it, I have a massive writer's block >.< and I'm trying my best to upload this chapter. So enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow. Draco has to kill his headmaster tomorrow. That was just too soon. A thousand fears arose in his head as the date settled in his brain and bounced around in his skull.

"Is that understood?" Snape made sure to keep Draco's senses alert and ready.

But Draco merely nodded. His muscle fibres had been suspended and he didn't find a way to get himself back together.

"Draco!" Snape added, wanting to hear his voice. "Is that understood?"

"Yes, pr-professor." Draco's voice cracked as he replied rapidly.

"Good. Now tell me, what were you doing near the kitchen?" Snape raised an eyebrow as he looked genuinly intruigued.

At the mention of the kitchen, Draco's eyes suddenly widened and Luna popped into his head. He quickly got up from his seat and panicked as he tried to leave Snape's office.

"I have to go." Draco rushed to the door, and left in a blink not caring about what Professor Snape had to reply and for an instance, he even forgot about the troubles of tomorrow.

He rushed outside, knowing he was already too late to go back to the kitchen to grab something to eat. As he sneaked through the door, he was welcomed into Winter's cold arms and immidiate goose bumps started to litter his skin.

Draco wrapped this robes tighter around him and headed towards the direction of the Black Lake.

From a distance, he could clearly make out the shape of Luna. She was already there? He asked himself looking rather confused. But the more curious thing was that Luna wasn't alone. As he approached nearer to the tree, he could make out Ron Weasley's, Hermione Granger's and Harry Potter's silhouettes.

Draco's footsteps made a crunching noise against some dried leaves on the ground and the heads, he was closely analysing, jerked towards him.

"Draco!" Luna exclaimed with a bright smile as she saw him approach.

Harry frowned as he had to swallow the words he had been thinking, as he witnessed Luna's cheerful expression.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asked looking puzzled.

"Nothing that concerns you, Weasel-Bee." Draco barked in response and gave him a curt dirty look. "I'm here to talk to Luna." He cleared his throat having realised he had said her fisrt name, and quickly tried to cover it up by saying her surname. He knew he had made himself look weak.

But by then, Weasel-Bee and his friends had already noticed his mistake.

"What do you need to talk to her about?" Harry's words escaped him before he could even think about the situation. It wasn't the first time, things had been bizzare between Draco and Luna, but yet Harry Potter found it strange that he would want to talk to her. Especially after he had called her after her fist name!

"Shut your mouth Potter." Draco sounded witty and no longer frightened of his mission. Of course, the latter had scaped from his mind the minute Luna had invaded his thoughts.

Harry involuntary stepped forward as though to stand up for himself and look out for Luna. Draco chuckled as he saw what he was doing.

"Always the brave one, Potter."