Chapter Twenty One

First of all I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long for the next upload, I was fricking busy like hell. So please forgive me. hehe Here's chapter 21 :D enjoy. And please leave a comment. If you're a silent reader then just leave a vote. It really means a lot. Really, really does. Love you all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, Draco had been held back in potions by Proffessor Snape. He needed to have a word with Malfoy.

Draco was slightly confused as to why he was being held up, since he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Draco," Proffessor Snape began. Snape was pacing behind his desk, his robe dancing with the gust of wind he was creating. "I have made a promise to protect you."

Draco furrowed his eyebrows. Protect me, he thought. "Against what?"

It was as if those words had stabbed Proffessor Snape in the back. He turned to face Draco giving him a cold glare. "Against what?" He spat. He took a breath and carried on. "You're going home immidiately. There's a task set out for you, which determines your fate."

Draco gulped nervously. Proffessor Snape wasn't making any sense at all and Draco began to get slightly anxious. He stared at the Proffessor trying to uncover a meaning for his words, but Snape remained emotionless.

Snape was muttering things under his breath, ignoring Draco. He turned to face him again and said. "You are to leave tonight. You shouldn't keep The Dark Lord waiting."

"The Dark Lord," he fired julting to his feet. Draco's eyes widened and his  palms began to sweat a little.

What was going on, he thought.

"You shouldn't tell a soul about this meeting. Pack your things immidiatley. You leave tonight."

Draco was speechless. He felt his lungs crush against him, unabling him to breath. His head was spinning. The only thing he was thinking about, was the Dark Lord. He didn't know where he was going, and what was going to happen to him.

Luna had vanished from his thoughts. All day, Draco kept playing the kiss in his head. He wanted to relive that moment again.

During potions, Draco tried hard to concetrate, but Luna was a distraction. Every time she touched her hair or smiled, Draco would feel butterflies in his stomach and end up staring at her.

Luna was driving him crazy.

"You're dismissed." Proffessor Snape whispered and motioned Draco out the door.

Draco obeyed. He was too worried to ask any questions. There were a million things playing in his head and a million questions to ask, but he just couldn't bring himself to ask them. It was as if he was paralised.

His mouth couldn't move. His legs felt heavy and his head felt as if it was spinning.

Draco made his way out of the office, and was unsure of where to go next. It was as if he had forgotten where everything was. 

He slowly made his way down the steps, watching his every move trying hard not to slip or fall down. His head was covered with the thoughts of the Dark Lord wanting anything to do with him.

As he made his way to the dungeon, he spotted Goyle talking to Crabbe.

Draco felt a huge pain in his stomach as he remembered that he shouldn't tell anyone and that he should leave. Tonight.

"There you are Draco! What the hell did Snape want from you?" Crabbe asked stepping away from Goyle as if he had just been caught doing something he shouldn't be doing.

Crabbe was still worried about the little incident between Goyle and Draco. He wasn't sure if he should be seen hanging around with him. Draco may not approve. Goyle was seen as a traitor, he thought.

But Draco ignored his question and walked into the common room. Crabbe followed him, but Goyle was slighty hesitant so he stayed outside.

Inside, Draco was still traumatised. His face had lost all colour and his was beginning to shake.

Crabbe looked at him confused, but didn't say anything. He was scared Draco might pounce on him and attack him.

Draco went up to the dormitory and that's when it truly hit him. He really had to go.

Where was he going? With who? What was going to happen to him? Was he going to die? Was it to do with Luna?

Luna.

Draco began to think of her. He wasn't sure why he felt sad as he braught the memory of her into his head. He was scared he was going to loose her because of this. Because of whatever thing Proffessor Snape was talking about.

Draco tried to rub the thought out of his head and focus on packing his belongings. He wasn't sure as to what to take. How long will he be gone?

He decided to pack his trunk with simply clothes. Just two different outfits. 

Besides if he were to die, then it wouldn't really matter what he was going to die in.