Chapter Six

Almost 70 fans! That's pretty cool :) THANK YOU. Sorry if this is a bit short or maybe rushed, but I just came back from the Notitng Hill Carnival and I'm really tired. But I promised myself that I would upload the next chapter today. So here it is :D Who else went to see the carnival today?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Hall was full of hungry students.

The Gryffindors gathered at their table and began digging into their meal. Hermione had a book open and was reading it while eating. Ron only rolled his eyes at the sight of her.

The Slytherins were as hungry, but maintained focus. Draco had one hand tucked inside his pocket, tightly holding the note he was going to sneak into the Ravenclaw common room, and the other on the table rubbing the tip of his spoon and trying hard to bend it.

The Hufflepuffs were quiet as they ate their breakfast, and conversation only started when needed to.

The Ravenclaws were digging into their meal as eagerly as the Gryffindor's; although there were two or three people hardly touching their food at all. Luna was one of them. She remained sitting down, and only looking at the way others ate. The way they would open their mouth, take a bite, move the food to one side and continue talking amongst them.

Luna sat there completely silent. Draco then turned to look at her and his heart beagn to race a little. Her calm nature was what attracted him to her. The way a wasp could easly fly over and around her and she would still remain unmoved.

Draco found this as the perfect time to get to the Ravenclaw common room and slip his note inside. Nobody would notice. Everyone was in the Great Hall having their meal.

So, Draco got up and headed outside. Goyle called out his name, but Draco ignored him. Goyle was the main person Draco tried hard to avoid, as he already sensed there was somthing bizzare going on.

Draco quickly headed to the Ravenclaw tower and turned the corner where he first experienced the feelings he had for Luna. The first time he felt pity over someone. The first time he cared about someone.

As he reached the Ravenclaw common room door, he knew there was no way of slipping the note inside. There was no doorknob or keyhole. He knew the Ravenclaw's didn't have a password to be able to come inside, they instead had a riddle. Crabbe told Draco this, about two years ago when they were bored and were trying to figure out each houses passwords.

Draco felt like there was no solution for this. Luna would just have to remain untold. The bronze knocker in the shape of an eagle began to frighten Draco. Its eyes followed Draco everwhere. He began to feel paranoid, and therefore decided to give up. He would go back to the Great Hall and act as if nothing had happened. He would then destroy the note, and try even harder to hide his feelings for Luna.

Draco went down the stairs and as he was about to turn the corner, he saw Goyle head towards him. Great, he thought. Draco couldn't go back as Goyle had already seen him.

"What are you doing here?" Goyle asked.

"None of your buisness." Draco fired back and tried to walk past him.

"What's that on your hand?" Goyle said noticing the crunched note in Draco's left hand.

Draco's eyes widended but ignored him.

"Draco," Goyle added and followed him. He then came to a halt when he remembered a comment he had made. Goyle began to laugh. "It can't be true."

Draco speeded up.

"You're smitten by a Ravenclaw?" Goyle asked while pointing behind him at the door.

Draco again ignored him.

"Draco!"

But then Draco took out his wand and came running back towards Goyle. He pointed his wand firmily on Goyle's eyes.Goyle gulped and stepped back, but Draco stepped forward keeping the same distance between them.

"One quick spell and you could loose your eyes." Draco warned. "You didn't see anything and therefore you won't see anything."

"Please Draco." Goyle pleeded. "I saw nothing. I was just teasing."

Draco's mouth twiched at the sound of Goyle's last word. And as he lowered his wand giving Goyle some mercy, there was a sound of approaching footsteps.