Chapter Fifteen

Thanks for all your lovely support. So here's chapter fifteen. Enjoy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Luna went over to the library to catch up on some of her work and take her mind off Draco. Luna was reading The Secret to Succeeding Potions, when Harry, Hermione and Ron came to greet her.

"Hello Harry. Hermione. Ron." Luna whispered and smiled.

"Hello." They all sang in unison.

Luna looked back on her reading and ignored the Golden Trio.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked once Hermione and Ron had left to sit on the opposite table.

"Yes, Harry. Are you okay?" She replied and looked at Harry in the eyes.

Luna felt a quick rush of electricity shoot across her arm as she mede eye contact. Her heart began to race a little, but she bit her tongue to try and control it.

"Yes I'm fine."

Harry still remained unconvinced and took Luna by the shoulder as he sat next to her. Harry's touch sent tingles across Luna's neck and spine.

Harry sat close enough to Luna that his leg was brushing against hers. Luna quickly looked down to her feet as she felt quite nervous.

Luna's head was spinning. She didn't understand why. The emotions she was experiencing were unusual and bizzarre. Luna wanted to keep close to Harry, she didn't feel the need to move her leg.

Harry then took his hand away from her shoulder and rested it on his lap. Luna quickly raised her head and looked at Harry's hand on his thigh. She felt a cold shiver when he removed his hand away. It didn't feel right.

"Luna?" Harry asked noticing that Luna was still looking at his hand. "Are you sure you're okay? Maybe you should see Madam Pomfrey."

"What? No." Luna shook her head lightly and quickly looked away to her book. "I'm fine. I promise."

"If you say so."

"Harry?" Luna asked as she remained looking at the book.

"Yes?"

"What are the symptons of love?" Luna fidgeted on her seat moving her leg away. She didn't understand why she had just asked Harry that but it felt normal.

Luna was nervous about Harry's response. She turned a page of her book nervously pretending to read it but not actually taking the words in. Her heart was now racing, and her breathing began to quicken.

Harry chuckled lightly at her question and looked at Luna intently.

"Why do you ask?" Harry narrowed his eyes at Luna, but her vision remained on her book.

"I was just wondering."

"Well, I guess it's when...two people share a special connection." Harry babbled. He wasn't sure about what Luna was expecting from his answer. It seemed strange that Luna would want to know about shuch things. Was she inlove, he thought.

"I know. But what I was asking Harry is how do you know that you share that special connection? What are the symptons?" Luna began to get impatient and looked at Harry again.

Luna, herself didn't know of what she was looking for in Harry's answer. A warm blush began to creep on her cheeks as she felt another pair of sparks flow through her body.

"Erm, when you look at that person and your heart begins to beat faster?" Harry said almost asking if that's what Luna meant by symptons.

Luna's eyes widened. Eventhough Harry felt unsure about his answer, Luna felt that was exactly what she needed to hear.

Luna gulped as she realised that her heart was indeed beating faster. She couldn't possible love Harry. Harry was her friend, she thought.

"And your head begins to spin." Harry added. He was now staring into empty space.

"Your head begins to spin?" Luna repeated worridly. Luna's head was spinning. She felt butterflies in her stomach everytime Harry looked at her.

She couldn't possible. Could she?

Luna's worries about Draco had completely left her mind and she was now left thinking about Harry. Luna was speechless. She followed Harry gaze and was now staring into empty space too.

Luna fidgeted around in her seat, she felt quite sick.

"I guess it's what Hermione and Ron share. Eventhough they don't quite now it." Harry blurted out.

He means that they first had to be friends, she thought. Harry and Luna were friends. Her head began to spin faster and her heart began to go overdirve.

"I have to go." Luna whispered. She quickly packed her things clumsily, dropping her book halfway as she tried to speed walk towards the exit.

Luna looked at her book, but left it there not wanting to go back. She stormed off to the Ravenclaw tower.

Luna's eyes began to swell up with tears. She knew exactly what her emotions meant. She just couldn't confess them.