Chapter 2

"Alex! Come on, babe!" Liam called outside of the bathroom door.

"No! I look ridiculous!" I complained, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror.
I was wearing a little black dress (*bu-dum tisk*) that was definitely out of my character. I had also gotten my makeup and hair done at the salon before coming home. It was nothing like I was used to!

"Oh please! I bet you look great. Just come out...for me?" Liam asked through the door.

Taking a look at myself in the mirror one last time, I grabbed the door handle and opened the door.
"See, I don't even look like myself."

Liam looked at me up and down, then started to laugh.

"Stop laughing at me!"

"Alex, you're crazy! Do you not see how great you look? You look more than great, you're gorgeous..." Liam chuckled.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks, "Do you really think so?"

"Of course. Just look at yourself." He replied, taking me back into the bathroom to look in the mirror.
Liam held my waist as we both looked at my reflection. The black dress hit my curves perfectly and stopped just above my knees. It was a long sleeve, something I wasn't used to, and it had an open back.
"See you're beautiful."

"Okay. I guess I look pretty good." I admitted, "It's just different."

"I know you do." He agreed, turning me around to face him.

My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled him down to my lips, "When are you doing to get dressed?"

"I was about to, actually." He answered, "You're kind of distracting me."

Liam dipped down to kiss me once more.
With our lips locked, he lifted me up, setting me on the counter. My legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer into me. That's when Liam's hand started sliding down to my legs and up my dress.
"Hey." I told him, "You should go get ready."

"Gahhh, you're no fun." He teased, picking me up and setting me back down on the floor.

"Hurry, we have a few minutes till we have to leave." I reminded him, skipping off to our room and into my closet.

As I was bending down to get my heels, I felt a hand slap my ass.
"Liam!" I gasped, turning around to face him.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine and I was pinned against the wall.
"I want you. Now."

"Take me." I breathed out, pressing my lips back to his.

I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist, my lips not leaving his.
Liam laid me on the bed and hovered over me, biting at my lip, driving me crazy.
"Mmm, Marcel."

Liam stopped immediately, "Marcel?"

"W-what?" I stuttered, "What about Marcel?"

"You just said ...Marcel." He said slowly, stopping our contact.

He got off me as I sat up, "Liam what's wrong?" I asked.

"You didn't say my name." He said in a low voice.

"Of course I did, what are you talking ab-"

"No." He interrupted sternly, "You said Marcel."

"Oh Li, I didn't know. I'm sorry. I was just thinking about him today and I guess it just slipped out." I apologized, taking his hands in mine, "I really am."

"Are you sure you're not still in love with him?" He asked in a rude kind of tone.

Shaking my head, I replied, "Of course I don't, why would you think that?"

"Just wondering."

"Liam, look at me."
Grabbing hold of him, I climbed on to his lap and held his neck.
"I'm over him. I just miss him, that's all. We were best friends."

Liam sighed heavily.
"Okay, I believe you." He replied, "I just, I just ...like you too much to loose you."

Like me?
"Oh." I answered, "Yeah."

See that's the thing about Liam, he's claimed to have never loved anyone. Not only that, but if he does love someone, he probably won't tell them. He's just that kind of person I guess...

"I'm sorry I over reacted, babe." He apologized, kissing up my neck.

I shook my head, "Yeah, no, it's fine really."

"Alright...now...where were we?"

---

(A/N:)

SO SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG! I'm finally having some free time! Hope y'all liked the chapter! I'll be updating every weekend now!

-Bree

XOXO