Faith is Stronger (Harry Potter Fan fiction)

Dedicated to DrunkenBadger for making the first ever cover! Feel its amazingness! <3

This story is in memory of my beautiful sister, who was taken far too early from me last year. I love you forever, sis. <3

p.s. if you cannot handle “mushy love stuff” I advise you to either click to another story or continue cause deep down you have to admit you love it.

p.p.s I own none of this original story of Harry Potter! It all belongs to J.K. Rowling and the wonderful people who brought our childhood to life. Only the Grace’s belong to me. And any other character that comes along in the future. :)

“The person, be it gentlemen or lady, who takes not pleasure in a good novel must be intolerably stupid.” – Jane Austen

Okay, let’s get this whole shebang over with. My name is Jaclyn Grace. Call me that and I’ll hex you into no oblivion. If you aren’t my friend of course. I would never hurt my friends. Call me Jacky.

I was born on blah-blah-blah, in the year 1980. I’m now currently sixteen years old, can still not drink or apparate (doesn’t stop me hehe) and I love my family. I have my mother, Marlene Grace, who is the most amazing mother in the world. I have my older brother, Barlow, and my younger brother, Patrick. Patrick just turned eight while Barlow is twenty now, the old geezer. Our father took off when we were younger and we don’t really know what happened to him. We try not to think about it.

To continue, yes I am a wickedly awesome witch who bows down only to Hermione Granger’s intelligence. I had to add that because she’ll be proofreading this and I pranked her shower gel so I want to get some lenience. I literally love every subject I’m in. Even History of Magic, because I picture them in my mind and they are a lot cooler than Binn’s voice. And you must all be wondering what house I’m in.

Guess, I dare you!

Just joking, not everyone is a Ravenclaw. I’m in Gryffindor, people, and bloody proud of it. I honestly could not be any other house. I can’t even begin to tell you the number of times I’ve been told I’m the perfect Gryffindor. I have undying loyalty for my friends, I’m stubborn and fierce, thickheadedly courageous and brave, prideful (I’ve been working on that for sixteen years, if it hasn’t gone away by now, it ain’t happenin’ anytime soon.) and I trust many people instantly. I don’t particularly like hurting people, even enemies because they have to do something really bad for me to do something back. (Crabbe and Goyle are an exception. Oh, and Cormac McLaggen…) I also have this one flaw, I believe in people too much. Even ones who really, honest to Godric, have no chance left. I can’t help. I believe anyone can change.

And that brings me to my story. I truly apologize if I leave out a period somewhere or forget to spell a word correctly. When that happens, it’s to annoy Hermione later when she’s reading it. Hehehe, I’m gonna continue now….