Get Me Out Of Here

*A/N*

Okay, I lied. I updated twice in one day... Not that I think you'll complain;) 

Thanks for the support, I tend to be more generous with the updates when people are reading and voting! That being said if any of you start a AC4 FanFic- Let me know, I'd love to read it and support it like what you're doing for me!

Okay, James Kidd to the Rescue.... Go!

Probably going to make this longer because I can. XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathaniel froze with Elizabeth tight in his grasp, he stared at the door and then back down at her. He gripped his blade in his hand tightly, his knuckles growing white and he stared angrily at her house's front door.

'Take care of that, before I do.' He shoved her towards the door, forcing her to open it with shaky hands. It creaked as she peaked through a small crack, straight into the faces of James Kidd and Edward Kenway.

Talk about timing. What in the world was he doing here anyway?

'Elizabeth?' James asked slightly worried- the frightened look on her face obvious. 'You okay?'

Behind him stood the famed captain, Edward Kenway, his smile morphing into one of worry.

She nodded quickly, not wanting to put the two pirates in danger. Kidd took small strides forward, sneaking to get a peak of what was happening inside of Elizabeth's house, she made the crack smaller. Making it almost impossible to see what was going on.

'I'm fine,' she spoke quickly, looking at the two men.

'Oh, really?' Edward quipped. 'It looks as if ye just saw a ghost.'

'Believe me,' she said again more aggressively. 'I'm fine.'

Edward nodded, taking a few steps backward after hearing the new tone in her voice, James continued to stare at her, his eyebrow raised once again in it's oddly familiar fashion. Elizabeth's look of annoyance falter- for just a second- but even he caught it.

Nathaniel tapped sharply on her side, sending a sense of stinging up her spine. She had to wrap this up.

Sending one last glance at Kidd she bid farewell.

'Goodnight lads,' she then added. 'See you tomorrow.'

And with that, she was pulled away from the door, it slamming behind her.

'I took care of it,' she answered Nathaniel's pending question, she stared hard at his face.

He gave a slow nod, staring at the door while grabbing Elizabeth's arm again. 'You're going to love the house,' he murmured, gripping the knife in his other hand. 'I cleaned it up especially for you.'

Elizabeth cringed and her anxiety grew at the thought of returning back to Havana with him. She panicked. Pulling away from him quickly, she clawed at his hand, planting her feet in the floor of her house, looking for some sort of traction. Nathaniel looked at her with frustration growing in his hazel eyes. He grabbed her waist- like he had done that day- and Elizabeth couldn't help the scream that escaped her lips. A high pitched sound that hurt even her own ears as it sounded. A clammy hand was clamped over her mouth. Twice in one day, now wasn't that quite the achievement.

'Shut up!' he hissed, mimicking the exact movements that James had performed earlier that day, instead this time a cold, sharp, metal was felt against her neck. She silently prayed that Edward and James had heard her cry. 'Because of you we'll just have to wait, I swear everyone must in town must of heard your childish wailing.'

As if a gift from God himself a powerful pounding sounded against the front door.

'Elizabeth!' James and Edward called together, their voices morphed as they did.

'Are ye alright?' James singular voice sounded now, the flurried knocking continuing.

Nathaniel held the blade fast, against Elizabeth's pale neck. 'Take care of it,' he whispered, slowly removing his sweaty hand from her mouth.

She froze for a moment, deciding on what she should say or do. She could tell them that everything was fine, perhaps they'd leave and never see her again. She could call for help, but that would most likely result in her neck being slit and both Edward and James being put into danger because of her. She could sense Nathaniel drawing the knife away from her neck, giving her freedom to speak, his grip on her arm slowly breaking free.

Elizabeth was going to do what she had done the day she had left him.

She was going to run.

The merciless pounding continued at the door, shaking as the force of two men were released upon it. Nathaniel shoved her lightly, waiting for her to call out to the two men. He had almost fully released his grip on her arm- it was time. She pulled away from him quickly, dodging the knife that was held inches from her face. Nathaniel was almost to shocked to react, reaching for empty air by the time he realized what exactly was going on. Elizabeth was leaving him. Again.