"The Silent Treatment"

Mya's POV :

I can't believe he did that shit to me! He made me quit something I've love doing for almost 8 years now. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared of him now and not just his wolf because I am. I tried to stop and keep myself from crying and showing what I thought was weakness but the tears came anyway. I thought since I read all those supernatural books that I had this mate stuff down. With him being my mate that he would have my best interest at heart and cared about what I wanted in and out of life. My ass was dead wrong thinking that. Even if does try to apologize and justify him making me quit the team, I'm not hearing that shit. As I look out the window I could tell we were going toward his pack house. What surprised me was when he drove past it and about 3 mins later he pulled into driveway of a 2 story house. Where the fuck am I?

Jason's POV:

Throughout the ride towards my house,Mya did not look at me once. A sign I could tell her anger with me hasn't let down yet. I could tell she got curious about where I was taking her when I passed the pack house. I had my own house. I always liked my privacy so I had it built just for that; I only came to the pack house to do business or just to check on the pack. When I parked and got out she stayed in the car. I opened her door and pulled her out. This is really when I noticed what she had on. A half work out shirt that showed her belly piercing and work out shorts that almost couldn't contain her ass. I mentally groaned at that and almost got a little pissed the she wore that to practice. I don't care if it was hot as hell today. I pulled her to the door, unlocked it, and pulled her inside. I sat her down on the sofa and went to kitchen to get her something to drink. Since I knew she loved cranberry-grape juice I got her bottle of that and sat it in front of her and sat beside her. She didn't say anything or moved to touch it. "Mya", I called her name but she didn't answer. She just sat there with her head down and expressionless look on her face. I called her name again and she still didn't answer. Nadia warned me of this is how she gets when she's mad at someone. She ignores you, doesn't look at you, and has a blank look on her face. I tried at different approach. I grabbed her hands, turned her toward me and begin to speak. "Mya, I know you're mad at me for making you quit the team but you have to understand this from my POV. I'm a man and more importantly I'm a werewolf. You being my mate I can't stand to see anyone look at you with lust in their eyes but me. You dancing does that and more. Knowing I can't control them looking at you at countless games and parades makes me insane. I'd hate to kill thousands of people Mya". I finished my speech but she still didn't look at me. I don't know what the fuck else to do.

Author's Note: Comment and tell me what you guys think!!!

Pic of Jace to the side too!!