The Start

Mya's POV

Class had finally let out. It was the longest and most boring class I had this semester. Thank god this was the last semester before my senior year started and I couldn't wait. I was already tired from my classes today but I still had to go to work. Working at Hooters could be fun but most times it was horrible. I really didn't want to be bothered by all the perverted and mostly old customers we had regularly. Since class was out I got in my silver BMW  and sped off to my apartment. Once I got in,  I yelled out for my roommate Nadia. I hoped she was up because she could really be a pain in the ass to wake up. Thank god she answered me, " What's up Mya how was class today?" " It was really boring and on top of that I am fucking sleepy!!!" "Lol well you won't be getting any sleep any time soon seeing as we have to work tonight." I just rolled my eyes and walked to my room to get ready for work as she laughed. See me and Nadia met our freshman year in college. Every since then we've been like two peas in a pod. We look different but were very much alike. I was light-brown skinned with long straight hair and dimples while she was medium-brown skinned with curly crazy hair. We moved into our apartment together our sophomore year and have been living it up together ever since. After taking a shower and putting on my uniform I hear Nadia calling me, "Come on Mya or we gone late!" " Alright damn I'm coming!" I really don't know why she's rushing me since we always take my car to work. I waked out and she locked up the apartment. We hopped in my car and drove to work seeing what he'll was waiting for us when we got there.

Authors Note:

Nadia-Teyana Taylor; Pic to the side