"The Reaction; Make Up"

Mya's POV:

All while Jace was talking, I was getting more upset; scratch that I was pissed. I was mostly blocking out what he was saying. If it didn't have anything to do with me getting back on team, it was bullshit to my ears. What really just made me go off was his half-ass excuse about not wanting anybody to look at me. Hell, dudes checked me out and hit on me everyday at school. I looked up at him and punched him in the nose before I knew it! I jumped to the other side of the sofa with pain shooting up my arm too quick scared of his reaction; I should have been terrified. His face was masked in a hard snarl but his eyes were blowing my mind. One was electric blue while the other was black! What the fuck is going on?!

Jace's POV:

I never expected Mya to punch me in the nose. I at least thought I would get cussed out more than anything. The crazy thing about this was I was pissed and turned on at the same time. I was mad cause she was bold enough to punch me but it turned me on that she stood up to me. I know she was scared as hell because of my eyes. I slowly followed her to the other end of the couch. She backed up until she hit the back of it. I smirked hard at that. I hovered over her and heard that her heart was beating fast. Her face wore a scared look but I could smell a hint of arousal coming off her. It seems that my little sassy mate was excited by the idea of being trapped under me. Her head was laid back so I dipped my head and nipped at her neck and spoke, "Mya, that was very bad of you little mate. See I am pissed that you punched me but it made me hard as hell at the same time just as you are getting wet." She shook her head to deny what I just said but I cut her off and continued. "I really want to fuck you into submission but I wont. You're mad as hell right now and hurt and I don't like to see you like this so I'll compromise with you. You can get back on the team as long as I , or one of the pack guards go with you to every game and parade.' I sat up and waited for her reply.

Mya's POV:

I really started back listening to him when he was above me. I really wanted to deny him about being turned on too. I  really wanted to know how his mean ass knew since my face was in a 'scared state' and not a 'please fuck me now' state. Thinking over his compromise I contemplated. Would I rather not be on the team or tolerate him at the games and possibly killing someone? I sat up too and started to talk, "Ok, ill agree to you a long as you agree to me. You can be at the events but be sitting off on the side by our coach and not in the way. You also can't get mad when people come up and record us performing either." His face lowered into a frown when I said that but he nodded his head grudgingly agreeing with me. I leaned over to kiss him on the cheek but he turned and took me into a heated kiss. This time I wasn't surprised and welcomed it. I never would admit to him but him kissing me took me to another world. The way his tongue explored my mouth had me thinking how it would feel down low. I moaned into his mouth with that thought. He left my lips and started at my neck again and spoke, "Your arousal is getting louder Mya what are you thinking about? Is it how I'm kissing you, do you want more?' He lowered his hand in between my legs and my hips immediately raised in attention and I moaned again. "Ah so this is what you want; for me touch you here. But I'm not going to do it." And he moved his hand back up my legs. I made a whimper of frustration and he chuckled. "I'm not touching there Mya because right now I would rather eat you! Then he ripped my shorts right off me! All I could think in my head at that point was 'Fuck Yes'!!!

Alright everybody I updated! Comment your opinions on what's happening. What do you think of Jace changing his mind? Also go check out the video on chapter 'Ill be damned if I quit dancing' I changed it. It suited Mya  more to me and what their squad is like. Also don't forget to vote!!!