"What The Hell?"

Mya's POV:

It been a week since I've been at the vacation house. Nadi called me at least ten times a day since I'd been here. Every time she called she would leave a message and the last few ones she had been crying in. Begging me to answer the phone and come home. She knew about our vacation house she just didn't know where it was. It was now the first of July. We normally had a big cook-out at the beach with our friends for the Fourth of July. I knew I wasn't going to be there since I decided not to come home for a month. I've done nothing but watch tv, eat, read, and sleep. I was currently watching a movie when a knock came at the door. I wondered who this could be since I never told any of my family I was going to be here. I looked out the curtain of the window and immediately backed away from it as quietly as I could. Standing outside was none other than Jason himself with a mean look on his face. I tried to walk quietly toward the bedroom but he called to me through the door. "Mya, I know you're here; I can smell you and hear you breathing. You might as well open the door cause I'm not going anywhere!" he growled. "Fuck", I groaned. I wasn't ready to see him yet. Most damn importantly, how in the hell did he find me. As I opened the door, I tried to peak out it but he just pushed it open and stormed past me walking in. I shut the door and followed him into the living room where he was pacing back and forth."How in the hell did you find me?", I asked trying to sound brave. "Shut up!" he growled. "I know he didn't just tell me to shut up" I thought but didn't interrupt him. "Now I know you've been hiding here to get away from facing Nadi and what you saw. She has been crying non stop trying to get you to respond to her. She cares about you and didn't want to find out that way about us". I stopped his rant right there, "I don't give a fuck right now. She lied to me and kept a huge ass secret from me even bizarre as this shit is. I would've accepted her and treated her no different; but instead she decided to keep this from me for three years." I cursed out back at him. "Now hold the fuck on, I don't know who you think you're cursing at but I don't tolerate that shit. Now you listen to me. You're going to pack your shit and you're coming home so we can explain this to you". Thats when I went off. "I don't know who you think you are, I don't care if your ass is a big fucking dog, I'm not scared of you. Neither will you come here and try to tell me what the fuck to do. Now leave!" After that little rant I felt good that I stood up to him. That  was until I realized I was in deep shit. His eyes turned black and he lunged for me. He threw me over his shoulder and went to the room I was staying in. He packed my stuff with one hand as he held me with other as I kicked and cursed him out. He still held me with no problem nor did his grip slip. After it was done, we went outside where I noticed a guy was leaning against Jason's car. He gave him my bags and keys and told him to drive my car back. I couldn't believe he was doing me like this. I guess I pissed him off enough. He put me in the passenger seat of his car and slammed the door. There was no reason to try to get out the car cause the guy had my stuff and my car. I was helpless. He got in and started the car to go home. After being in the car for 20 min he spoke to me. "To answer your, question, I knew where you where because you have a gps tracker on your car; I had it put on there". I turned to him pissed off. how dare he! He barely knew me and he put that on my car. I opened my mouth to curse him out but he cut me off. "Watch what you say Mya, you don't want to piss me off any further than have. You'll be lucky if when we get home I don't chain you to my bed". I looked back shocked. Why would he want to chain me? I mean yeah I discovered their secret but what did that have to do with chaining me to his bed. I knew I didn't have a reason to fear for my life cause if they wanted to kill me they would've done it already.When we got back into town, he didn't drive to our apartment. He drove to an wooded area I was unfamiliar with. We drive through some woods for about 15 mins till we came upon a big iron gate. He rolled down his window and placed his palm on a scanner. It beeped and the gate opened. We drive upon what looked like three mansions put together. The place was so big and beautiful. I noticed people walking in and out and children playing. Jason parked in a garage that was filled with nothing but luxury cars. It was about five of them.I didn't get a chance to really check them out cause Jason grabbed me out by my hand and led me to a door into the house. Once inside we walked down a long hallway to a door that had "Alpha Jason Reigns" on it. He opened the door to reveal Nadi, Chris, and the dude who drove my car already inside.Nadi ran to me and hugged me hard. "Mya I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You know your my best friend and I love you I just couldn't tell you". She continued to hug me but I didn't hug back so she let go and went to Chris and cried on his shoulder. I guess he didn't like that I was being cold towards her cause he growled at me."Stop treating her this way. I know she's your friend and she kept this from you but you need to listen and let them explain". Jason then growled at him and he apologized. " Jace I'm sorry man I just can't stand to see her cry". Jason then spoke up, "Just don't do it again". Then he turned to me."Now Mya we're all here to explain what you saw and how you tied in this". Everybody grabbed a chair and I sat off in the one far off from them. I didn't feel like sitting next to someone right now. Jason then started speaking. "As you know now we're werewolves. Everyone in this room is one except for you. I'm the Alpha of this pack; The Blue Moon Pack. This pack is one the biggest in the U.S. We have 15,000 members. Chris is my Beta and Joshua over there is my third in command". I didn't interrupt cause I knew what all those names meant. I was a big fan of supernatural novels. "Im guessing by your silence you know what all that means?" he asked. I just nodded my head and he continued. " How you tie into this is because you're my....mate". I looked at him with a gaped mouth. I was his what?! I knew what it meant and couldn't believe it. I mean it does explain his jealous and possessive behavior at the club that night and him being pissed that I left town. He smirked at little at my facial expression. "That's right princess, you belong to me now. No other male will touch you or even attempt to talk to you unless they want their throats ripped out!". After everything was explained I wasn't mad at Nadi. I never really was. I was just more hurt that she felt she had to hide this part of her life from me. I got up and walked to her to give her I hug. As I hugged her I spoke to her, " I never was mad at you sissy, just hurt". She hugged me back tighter and said " I understand. And just to let you know this was the only thing I was keeping from you beside me and Chris already knowing each other. He's my mate". I couldn't get mad at that secret either cause it goes with the other one. After 30 mins of talking Jason told them he wanted to speak to me alone. Nadi hugged me once more and told me she would see me later. As the last person walked out I kind of got nervous. What did he want to talk about?

Author's Note; Pic of Joshua to the side