" I'll Be Damned If I Quit Dancing!!"

Mya's POV:

It's been a couple weeks since I'd had the talk with Jason. Nadi was right when she said he was the strong silent type. We never really had a a real conversation. Everyday he would just come by the apartment, barge in, see if I was okay, and lastly my least favorite,see if I had been around any other guys than him. I mean he would literally smell me to see had I had any contact with any man whose scent he didn't recognize. After that he would just leave. I'm starting to think he got the wrong person when it came to this mate stuff. I at least thought he would be a little affectionate towards me.Nadia told me not to worry about it though. Saying at least he checks on me everyday ands that's his affection for me. Some bullshit affection if you ask me but I couldn't think about it right now. Since it was close to the end of July, it was time for band camp to come back around. Nadia and I were apart of our schools band dance team.Our school was a HBCU so our band was on point! This year since it is my last, I'll be captain while Nadia will be my co-captain. I don't know if Jace knows about the dance team. I guess he'll find out eventually since our first game is August 15 and after that we'll have a game every weekend and that's not even counting the many parades we do during the four month season of football. The time I'll be gone is not even what I'm worried about he'll be mad at. Its the dancing we're going to do. Most of all the dances we do during the game in the stands in front of everybody is very provocative and sexy as well as our outfits.Its what any HBCU band dance team is expected to do. I'm not going to tell him about it though. He'll find out sooner or later.

A week Later, 1st Day Of Band Camp

Mya's POV:

Me and Nadi arrived at the school at 9:45 since practice started at 10:00. Our band Director spoke briefly, welcomed old and new members to the band and sent us off to our different sections to start on new stuff for the season. Our dance coach welcomed us back and introduced me and Nadi as the captains to all the the old and new girls. Told us we had three new field routines we had to learn and a whole lot of new stand dances to learn too. We started off with some old stuff to teach to the newbies and go over for us girls who had been here longer. I stood in the front with Nadi behind me on my right and my third co-captain behind me on the left. Everybody else was going towards the back in rows going by seniority. As we went through the dances, about 15 football players came in to watch us practice. Nadi looked at me and winked. I already knew what she wanted to do. Tease the football players with our moves. I thought "what the hell" and winked back and started dancing. We started off with a slow song first and I started moving my hips and ass. All the girls followed my lead and soon a lot of the boys were groaning and adjusting their shorts. They really had seen nothing yet; as soon as that song ended, a fast one played. The girls and I really started twerking something then. One football player even let out a loud "Fuck" while looking at us. It was fun until I noticed Jace come out the middle of nowhere with black eyes and growling. "Shit!!"

Jason's POV:

Lately, I've been swamped in pack work and business. I rarely had time in the day to see Mya to check on her. After that it was right back to work. I could tell she thought I was being kind of whack by just stopping by checking on her as well as smelling her. She didn't like that shit at all. She got with the damn program when she seen my eyes switch over to black when my wolf was about to take over. She was scared shitless of him. I just couldn't get her like that with me. Today I caught a big break from working so I hit up Chris. He was going by the school to bring Nadi something for lunch since she would have a break soon at dance practice. I jumped at the opportunity to go when I found out Mya was on the team too. I didn't know this being her 4th year on the team. I never heard about any of it. There has to be a reason she didn't tell me. It couldn't be that damn bad. They're probably just like some damn dancing cheerleaders.When got to the building, walking up to it, I heard a lot of commotion. A lot of male howling and I could smell their arousal too. I probably wasn't going to like what I saw on the other side of the door. We walk in and I see what instantly pisses me off and I drop

Mya's food. On a stage in front of other men was my mate, Nadi, and the girls dancing sexy as hell. My wolf and I had the same thought, "Oh Fuck No!" and stalked towards the stage. I jumped on top of the stage, grabbed Mya, threw her over my shoulder, and walked out the building. I got to my car and pinned her against it. "What the fuck was that Mya?!" she looked scared but answered anyway. " That was me dancing and you really didn't see anything yet. That was nothing compared to the dancing we're doing at the games and parades." "I don't give a fuck if it was little or damn big! You will not be shaking your ass that belongs to me like that in public. You're quitting the team. I don't want to hear

shit else, get in the car!" " I'm not quitting shit! Do you know how hard I've worked to be captain! Hell how hard I struggled just to get on the team and maintain my damn spot! Fuck you Jace I'm not quitting shit!" She then turned around and tried to leave but it pissed me off enough that my wolf came out. I got I front of her and growled loud as hell! I pointed at the car and she looked scared as hell like I would hit her or something. She got in the car and slammed the door. I got in and started driving. I was still pissed at her until I heard her tears flowing. She wasn't looking at me but out the window. "Fuck!" I think I really scared her. I wouldn't talk to her right now. I" ll wait until my wolf calms down and hopefully she listens and not piss him off. He cares about her but he won't let her for one second disobey him. I just hope she sees our POV about her dancing. I know if I've pissed her off enough she could refuse to see and have anything to do with me. If she does, my wolf will go insane and go on killing spree since he'll feel he has nothing To lose. I knew everything was riding on how I spoke to her when we got to the pack house.

Author's Note: Video to the side of what kind of dancing Mya does in the band. She would be the girl in the front of the video.