Something's Not Right...

Mya's POV

It's been month since the club incident and Ive only seen Jason twice since. Of course Nadia came home that night and teased me about the kiss. What got me though Is when she tried to sneak into the apartment at 6:00 am. She knows when I sleep light I hear everything. She didn't have on the same clothes she had on when we went to club either. She had on a t-shirt and sweats. Her hair also had some leaves and a little dirt in it. That really sparked my attention. She tried to play it off as if she came home a hour after I did and went to sleep but couldn't stay sleep for nothing but three hours and decided to go running. It was a lot wrong with that little story of hers. I mean yeah she did go running but never left that early before. Nor had she ever came home With dirt and leaves on her. She blew off all my questions about her whereabouts and appearance and went to her room and closed the door. I've always had my suspicions about her running since she never said where she runs and I never catch her coming back into the apartment after a run either. She was just there. That was happening a lot lately. But I always put it at the back of my mind cause I Knew Nadia would never hide anything from me. We told each other everything. We had no secrets but I felt lately since she's been with Chris she's been really secretive and never really at home anymore. Since it was was the end of June now and very hot I decided to go to the beach. Nadia was home so she went as well. I wore a pink Monokini while Nadia wore a sexy purple one-piece. We picked a spot on the far part of the beach were some caves were and only about 10 people were on this side. We laid out our umbrellas and towels first and laid down to relax for a while. I was listening to music through my phone but didn't miss hearing when Nadia jumped up and greeted someone. I wasn't surprised when I seen her hugging Chris. And of course he had brought mean ass with him. Even though I had seen him since the club we hadn't spoken or anything. This time was no different. He didn't speak at all. Just put his stuff down and took off his shirt. I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't mesmerized by the eight pack he sported either. I quickly turned my head so none of them would of caught me staring. Chris spoke to me and I spoke back and laid down and watched the three of them head to the water. I didn't want to go in just yet. As I was laying there a friend of mines, James, from school walked by and started talking to me. He often flirted with me in class but I really paid him no attention cause he was a big man-whore. "Why are you laid out here instead of getting your sexy self wet?" he teased. "I didn't feel like going in just yet". "Well you're about to feel like it now!" And before I knew it he had tossed me over his shoulder and ran with me to the water. He threw me and himself into the water. I came up out of the water with a pissed off expression but was smiling inside. I was so about to get him back. He looked scared but I didn't give him a chance to swim away. I pushed him with all my might and he went under. Playing around with him in the water was actually fun. He held me up in the deep ends and even put me on his shoulders. Just as he did that I saw Chris and a  couple of dudes haul Jason off towards one the caves. He looked like he was ready to kill someone and they were having trouble holding him off. Meanwhile, Nadia followed up behind them with a scared look on her face. I had to know what was going on. I told James I would catch up with him later and followed up behind them. They had gone into one of the deep caves and in took me a few minutes too catch up with them. They didn't see me but I saw them and I was in for the shock of my life. All of them were in a circle and what was in the middle of them was a wolf the size of a large male horse with Jason's torn swimming trunks at its feet. My loud gasp echoed around the cave and all of their eyes landed on me.