Him Again!

Mya's POV

Today I slept in a little cause I only had one class today. It started at 2:00 and ended at 2:30. Great right? I dressed in a crop top, blue jean shorts, and wedges to head to class. Class went by faster than I thought possible. It was Friday so I was meeting Nadia at the college cafe to eat and talk about what we should do this weekend. "Hey Bitch!" Nadia greeted me. "Lol what's my hoe?!" We both got pizza and started to talk. "I say we turn up this weekend since the semester is over now seeing as today was our last day of class" she suggested. "I mean guess so but maybe Saturday night. I really just want to lay down and rejoice for the break we'll have for these two and a half months before our senior year starts." "I really don't know why your ass is complaining you only have to take one class and that's your final nursing class. It only lasts half the semester and after that all you have to do is wait for graduation to come around." "Whatever that's class is going to be hard as fuck so I get to complain lol!" We continued to talk until Nadia's mouth hung open wide. "Girl what the hell is wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost or some shit lol!" All she could do is point behind me. I turned around and my mouth gaped too. There were the two dudes last night from work. This time the one with the tattoo had on a tank top, khaki cargo shorts, and bred Jordan's to match his shirt. The blond had on the same except his shorts were jean and he had on some Nike diamonds. "Damn he looks good. What is he stalking my ass cause I don't mind one bit" sighed Nadia. I just turned around to keep from getting caught staring. "Oh hell here come the hoes" snapped Nadia. I didn't have to turn around to know who she was talking about. Nasty ass fakes Brooke and her side kick Macy. They were two slut blondes who've fucked almost every boy at the school. It was no secret they hated me and Nadia and vice versa. They walked past our booth giving us fake smiles and stopped dead at dudes table. They leaned over putting their fake ass tits in the dudes faces and I could tell they were disgusted. It pissed Brooke and Macy off too that they were paying them any mind and staring at us. We laughed as the stomped off giving us nasty looks. "Them thirsty hoes actually thought they wanted them. NOT!" laughed Nadia. "Lol but you know they'll come back sooner or later seeing as the dudes were staring at us. They always try to talk to anybody that like us" I replied. "Yeah you right about that" said Nadia. "Is it just me or is it weird that they're here seeing as they were at hooters last night? It seems like they're following us" I asked. "Girl it could be just a coincidence. Your ass worry too much. See me I don't give a damn if he's following me, it's a coincidence, or its a fate. I went to sleep thinking about his ass!!" She joked. I just shook my head at her and picked at my pizza. Just then one our best guys friends sat down, Jake. Jake was gay and was too cute but didn't look like he was gay until he started talking. He sat down and put his arm around Nadia. "What's up my bitches?" He joked. Just as he did that we heard a loud growl. "Damn Mya I'm going to stop listening to you got me hearing shit now!" "Girl I wish I was paranoid but I heard that shit too again" I said. "Me three" added Jake I looked around and saw the blonde looked pissed now. He was being held down by dude with tattoo. What the hell is their problem? They were around when I heard the growl last night and they're around now. Some crazy shit is going on right about now with them but I didn't want to find out. Hell the dude with the tattoo was sexy but I wasn't down for no weird shit. Us three got up to leave but so did the dudes. "Aw hell what's about to happen now?" I thought as the dudes approached us.

Authors Note:

Pic of Mya to the side.

Brooke-Paris Hilton

Macy-Lindsey Lohan

Jake-Jonathon Groff