The Club/Are You Serious?

Mya's POV

The hours rolled by faster than I wanted them too. Before I knew it it was 8:00 and I started to get ready. After a quick shower I headed to my closet to pick something to wear. I didn't want to be too sexy or too mellow either. So I chose a black one shoulder dress that stopped about mid-thigh. It came with a small diamond belt so I added my diamond-spiked wedges to match. I wasn't really big on make-up so I only used eye shadow, mascara, and pink lipstick. As for my hair I just pinned it to the side that didn't have the strap and curled it slightly. After getting dress I went to check on Nadia. Hopefully she's already started getting ready cause she takes the longest to get ready. To my surprise I found her in the living room waiting for me. My friend was looking great. It was coincidence we matched except her dress was white and so were her shoes. "Dang girl we matching ain't we?!" I teased her. " Hell yes I'm glad we are. We think so much alike its scary. And don't look at me like that, I know you're shocked I'm dressed before you. I really couldn't help it" she sighed. " I'm glad you are at least I don't have to wait on you to get ready and hurry up and get this night over with". "But we haven't even left yet. I know what it's about. Jason isn't it? Mya please you said you'd do me this favor so please at least be civil with him for my sake please?" "Ok I will but he better not look at me mean again or I'm cursing his ass out. Plain and simple." "Ok I guess that's all I can expect from you, let's go! I'm excited to see Christian again!" And with that conversation done with we grabbed our purses and left. As soon as we got in the club Nadia led me up towards the VIP section. "Nadia what are we doing up here? You know it's expensive as hell to get in there!" I exclaimed. Red Rose was a popular club that opened a while ago. We had only been here three times and one of those times we tried to get in the VIP. After hearing the price we high tailed our asses away and went back down the stairs. "Relax Mya, Christian told me for us to meet them up there and every thing was handled" she stressed. I just followed her hoping she was right. As soon as we got up to VIP it was empty. A bouncer just let us in and closed the door behind him and left. "What's up Nadia, where's Christian?" "I don't know, he just said to meet him up here. Lets not panic I'm sure they'll be here soon." And with that statement a dour was opened in the back if the room I didn't see earlier and out walked Christian and Jason. It seemed I lost my breath at how sexy Jason looked. He had on a black button up with the sleeves rolled up do his tattoo was exposed, blue jeans, and black Jordans. His hair was wet like usual. I just really wanted to run my fingers through it. I was snapped out if my staring when he came and sat by me and stared again. This really made me mad no matter how sexy he was he didn't know me like that just to stare. "Look I'm going to be polite as I possible can. Stop damn staring at me!" I snapped. He just smirked at me for a second and then his mean ass look was back "If I want to stare I can. If I recall these are my fucking eyes so I can look all the fuck I want" he snapped right back. I was taken back by this. Nadia just looked at me, grabbed my hand and led me out of the VIP down to the main floor of club. She sat me down at the bar before she started talking. "Mya I thought you were going to be nice?" "I never said I would be nice I said I would be civil. Plus he fucking started it. I told you I would nut up if he stared at me like that again." "I know just look please don't argue with him please. I really like Christian and want you too like Jason so one day we could double date" she sighed looking at me with hopeful eyes. "Ok I won't argue with him I'll just stay away from him." She squealed happily and said "Thank you Mya. Are you going to be okay cause here comes Christian and we're going to dance?" "Girl please go get in and tweak your ass on Christian i'll be alright". I laughed and pushed her off in Christian's direction. U watched Nadia dance with him and she looked genuinely happy. I haven't seen her this happy since the bad break up she had during freshman year when she caught he long time boyfriend cheating on her. I kind of thought she was rushing into liking Christian but who was I to stand in the way of her happiness. If he made her happy I was happy for her. As I continued to watch people dance I was approached by a fine dude. He had light-brown skin and curly short hair. He didn't say a word he just smiled, nodded his head toward the dance floor, and stuck out his hand. I smiled and grabbed his hand and let him lead me to the dance floor. At least I could have fun tonight and dance too. Just as we got on the floor Ray J's song "Bananaz" started playing. I immediately got hype, I love this song! I hoped dude could handle me cause I was about to start twerking something major. He put his hands on my hips as I started grinding. I was impressed cause he actually was keeping up with me. As the song went on I got lost into it. But before I could really dance on dude I was pulled out of his hands. I looked up to Jason pulling me back up to VIP with a very pissed off expression on his face. Once I was inside he shut and locked the door. He started walking towards me with a predatory look on his face and I backed up. I realized I couldn't back up anymore when I was in a corner. I had no where else to go. He stood in front of me and did the unthinkable in my book. He grabbed the back of my neck, leaned down and kissed me!!!!