The end is near.

The week flew by. It's Sunday and I'm leaving Monday morning. I had a fantastic week; went to the park, cinema and watched a chick flick, I met his friends and Ryan met mine. I didn't want this to end!

It's 2:00PM and Ryan and I are just going to spend some time together ... Anywhere. Ding, dong, ding, dong. The doorbell played in a musical tone. It was Ryan. I opened the door and I left my house. We decided to go for some sushi. 

                                                                                     ***

We grabbed our sushi and sat at a table were we were opposite each other. Ryan fed me my sushi and I laughed. 

"HAHA, you got the sushi everywhere!"

"He-he, your the one feeding it to me!"

He grabbed another sushi and this time told me to close my eyes. And so I did. Ryan grabbed a piece of sushi, leaned over the table and just as he was about to put it in my mouth, he pretended that someone had pushed him and he dropped the sushi on the table and his hands fell on the side of my face and his lips dropped onto mine and my eyes opened in shock and then re-closed and kissed Ryan back. 

After that unexpected kiss, everyone was looking at us, so we decided to leave and just go for a walk. As we left the sushi bar, we bumped into one of Ryan's friends Will. He heard I was moving and so wished me a safe journey. 

                                                                               ***

We were strolling, holding each others hands. We found a really big tree and decided to sit underneath it. It felt just like when we sat on the bench opposite the lake. We cuddled; in fact I leaned into him and he cuddled me and so I wrapped my arms around his torso. We spoke and I told him. 

"How are we going to make this relationship work?"

"Hmm ... I know! We will skype each other everyday ... Or at least every other day." He insisted. 

Most definitely! I just don't want to leave you!"

"Either do I. I promise you at some point I will come and visit you!!"

At this point it was all so sad and I just couldn't do it. It was going to miss him! I would miss his hands around my waist, his lips on top of mine. I would miss our conversations, our time together. 

Ryan gazed into my eyes. He knelled onto his knees and he kissed me. But this kiss was different; it was more of an intricate kiss. It was much more passionate! It was a kiss I was never used to. I could feel his tongue! But I didn't care because I loved him. 

I slowly knelled onto my knees too, kissing him back. I almost fell backwards when I felt his arm around my back. He caught me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned against the tree as I kissed him. 

I heard some laughing in the background and that's when we stopped kissing and collected ourselves and headed home. 

                                                                                ***

On the left hand side of my house, there's a corner and Ryan and I stood there, arranging some kind of meet-up before I go to the airport. Ryan asked me. 

"What time will you be leaving your house?"

I replied and told him. "3:00AM ill be on the road."

There was a quick silence and then Ryan suggested. "... Okay. Ill be round this corner at quarter to three!!"

"Okay, so ill meet you here!"

"Yep. You go and get some rest."

I quickly gave him a quick kiss and ran towards my house. Ryan shouted out. 

"QUARTER TO THREE!!"

I turned round and nodded my head, blew him a kiss and entered my house.