This is just the beginning.

Ding, dong! The doorbell went. Who could it possibly be? At this point my lips were still against Ryan's. 

Ding, dong! - There it goes again! We slowly released our lips from each other. I felt dizzy, that was THE BEST experience of my life!

Ryan. For some reason didn't want to let go of my hand. We opened the door together, since we were standing right next to it.  'Ai caramba!' - I thought to myself. I was love struck! I couldn't move to America know!

Ryan opened his front door with his free hand. He froze. I looked up only to find Melissa standing at the door! Ryan and I were still holding hands. Melissa looked down at us, she saw our hands smoshed together. She opened her mouth and exclaimed.

"Ryan ... Why are you holding my cousin Keira's hand?"

I didn't know what to do, so i grabbed my belongings and tried to escape. Ryan was standing their, mumbling. 

"Um, bla, m, ke, um."

Melissa folded her hands and gave a 'go on look' on her face. Ryan still stood there. I run towards the door, but Melissa pushed me in and said. 

"Your not going anywhere!"

My face started to heat up. I'm sure my face was going red. Ryan gulped and cleared his throat and began. 

"I love Keira."

"What?"

"I said, I love Keira! Always have and always will."

I faced towards the ground in shame. Melissa proceeded. 

"But I thought you liked me?! That's why we were together!?"

"No, we were together because ... We just were!"

"Uh, huh!"

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way! Your a lovely girl ...A really lovely girl, but my heart is set on Keira and always has been."

I had to say something. So I spoke. 

"Melissa, I love him. And you knew I did!"

"Keira, I knew you did. But I didn't know we were going to be together!"

The room fell to a silence. Melissa spoke, but in a dignified tone. 

"Well, Ryan. I'm happy for you. I really am. You two have secretly loved each other for a long time and should be together!"

Ryan and I looked up at each other ... Confused. Melissa began to speak again. 

"And, besides. I was coming to break-up with you Ryan! I knew you and I were a mistake. I have someone knew now and you two care about each other ... A LOT!"

Ryan was confused, conflicted. He didn't know what to say. A car pulled over and a boy jumped out and called Melissa over. Melissa wished us luck and ran along with her new boyfriend. 

Ryan looked confused. He shut the door and kissed me and said. 

"My BEST day ever!"

I felt so lucky. I got the boy I always loved and Melissa didn't even care! I looked into Ryan's eyes and we both giggled. Hes laugh was so charming. I felt an instant rush and jump on him, passionately kissing him. 

"I love you!" I protested. 

I love you more!!" He exclaimed. 

Hes brother Joseph walked in through the back door ... He walked forward and I abruptly jumped off Ryan. I fixed my hair, tidied my clothes and cleared my throat. I was quite embarrassed. Joseph had a grin on his face and exclaimed. 

"Ryan finally scored the girl he ever loved! Way to go bro!"

I smiled ... A lot. Ryan told Joseph to shut-up. I felt on-top of the moon. 

It was 5:00PM and I had to go home. I grabed Ryan's hand and squeezed it tight and walked out the door. He blew me a kiss and wished me goodnight.