True love never dies!

I just turned fifteen and I had to move all the way to America for my parents job. I was distraught. Its not an ideal thing to do when I'm preparing for my GCSE's and I have to move from London to Austen, TX. 

There was so much I wanted to do, like have a boyfriend, that I met outside of school. I went to an all girls school and therefore was quite a challenge for me as I don't see boys much!

There was however, this one boy, that I liked called Ryan and he ... OH, he was just gorgeous! He was kind, caring. He had gorgeous green eyes and light brown hair that would change to a lighter brown when the sun hit it. But unfortunately, he preferred my cousin Melissa the " Greek Goddess" as some boys would put it. She had long black curly hair. Her curls were so tight and natural. She had big hazel eyes that glisten no matter what. Why wouldn't all the boys like her? I mean, she's a "total package." - Great hair, great eyes and a FABULOUS body!

It was hard to know that Ryan liked my cousin, but what could I do? He was my one and only love I ever loved! I didnt want to move half way accross the globe and not see those ... Green dreamy eyes of his. But I had to! I didnt want to. But I had to. I mean, would it have been better to stay in London and watch Ryan and Melissa go out with each other, or move to Austen,TX and start over?

I would miss him dearly and therefore had to say a proper goodbye to him and this goodbye ... I had to tell him I liked him. I couldn't leave without telling him how much I adore him!

One Saturday morning when the sun was shining bright, I went over to Ryans house. He pratically lived three doors down from me. He opened the door. I stood there, gazing into his eyes thinking how this might turn out. My heart was pumping fast! My hands were sweating, I was so nervous!

He started clicking his fingers and claimed I was a "weird child." Whatever that's supposed to mean. Pfft!

Luckily hes parents were out, so were his siblings; Jade and Joseph. Jade is eighteen and had a fling with my older brother Harry. They're always on and off. Joseph is twenty-four. He has a girlfriend, soon to be fiance. Or so we heard. I live in a small area and news travels fast. 

Ryan led me to the living room. He threw himself onto the sofa and told me to sit down in a flush calm tone. He spoke; I jumped up. He said. 

"So, whats up? I have to leave in like an hour. Your cousin will be waiting for me. Were going for sushi!"

I replied in a drained out tone. "Oh... Um, basically I wanted to tell you ..."

"Tell me what?" He said this with a grin on his face as if he knew what I wanted to tell him. I spoke. But this time, I was confident. I had to clear this out my system.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving to America Austen, TX. And I um ... Um have been willing to tell you for some time"

"Yeah ... Go on ..." He replied. 

"I ... I don't know how to put this but I like you! A lot! For a very long time."

I froze and stared at him for a minute. He just sat there as if he didn't hear me! I grabbed my bag from the floor and ran towards his front door. I reached for the door handle and then suddenly, I felt a cold hand ontop of mine. It was Ryan. He grabbed my hand and pulled it towards himself. He came closer to me, still holding my hand. Hes green eyes just staring at my brown eyes. He spoke ... I listened. 

"Good. I feel the same way too!"

I was completely gob smacked. He leaned towards me. He was getting closer and closer until ... his peachy plum lips pursed against mine. I was in heaven!