Exactly a week!

I have exactly a week until I move to America, so i decided tp spend most of it with Ryan. We had the whole week planned out. Today; Monday, we decided to go out for a walk in the park by the lake. 

Bleep, bleep. I got a text message from Ryan reading ... 'Good morning.' with a heart next to it. I was still lying in bed unaware of the time. I held my phone to my chest as if it were gold. 

I looked at the time. 9:10AM. 

"Dam!!" I yelled. 

Im leaving the house at ten and im not ready yet! I quickly jumped out of my purple bed, run towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and tied my hair up in a messy bun leaving my side fringe down and straight. I ran along to my wardrobe, clueless of what I was going to wear. I took the first things in sight; Grey jeans, a white flowy top with fruit on it and a pink jumper. I put my black converse' on and headed out the door without eating breakfast. My parents yelled out. 

"Where are you going? You still need to pack!"

"Im going out with Ryan! I havent got time to pack! Bye!"

I slamed the door shut and a breakfast bar fell out of my pocket. I pealed the raper off and ate whilst running to Ryan's house. 

He was waiting for me, outside his house. He said in a sarcastic voice. 

"Your early!"

I smiled and we walked towards the park. It was such a lovely day. Sun shining, birds churping. I felt so relaxed. 

We reached our destination. We entered the park. There were these two enourmous trees over looking us. Whilst entering, Ryan slowly slid his hand into mine. 

We saw a tuck shop and brought sandwhiches, drinks and snackes. We went over to a piece of grass and sat down. We ate and spoke about me moving to Amercia. 

"i cant beleive your moving to America ... In a week!"

"I know."

My face droped, I wanted to cry but not infront of Ryan. He lifted my head up with his finger and told me. 

"We will make this relationship work! Trust me."

I nodded and replied. 

"Uh-huh!"

"We will. I promise you! I just got you! I dont want to lose you!" Ryan proclaimed. 

We walked along the park. It was getting quiet. I guess people were on thier way home. We found a bench, right opposite the lake. The lake was glistening and we could see the sun's colours in the water. It was so romantic! 

We sat on the bench. It was getting chilly. Ryan moved closer to me, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I felt so warm, safe ... And in love! I rested my head on him and he placed his head on mine. We spoke about everything. Whats been going on ... Gossip. Ide tell him everything because I trusted him a lot and knew he could keep things. 

Time was moving on and we had to go. We left the park and started walking home together. We were holding hands ... Still. I didnt want to let go, I just wanted to hold him forever!

He droped me off at my house. We stood at the entrance of my front door, gazing into each others eyes. I told him. 

"Thank-you! ... For today." With a smile on my face. Ryan replied. 

"Its okay. I had a great time!"

"Me too!"

I held both of his hands together, we leaned in forward and just about when we were going to kiss, the outside light switched on. It was my mum peeking through the window. Ryan and I just huged and wished each other good night. I opened my front door, closed it and leaned against the door.