tinder

your p.o.v

I've never had luck on dating apps so my friends decided to make me a tinder account and damn there is some cute guys on here. hopefully i'll actually meet someone. they sent me the link and well I've been on it every since this morning. i found this one guy just a few minutes ago. his name is jc caylen, from Texas but now lives in California. he's pretty sexy, he's got lots of tattoo's, likes cats and dogs. he's ripped, if you know what i mean ;) anyways i go through his profile and click on him to see what else he has on there. i swipe right to confirm that i like him and keep going... i just got out of the shower and i heard my phone go off on my doc i have in the bathroom to play music. i check it while i brush my teeth, me and my friends are going out to dinner in l.a tonight since we live in Hollywood. i see that i have a match with someone. i click to reveal it and it's jc. oh yessss! i do my happy dance which consist of jumping up and down. i get ready and make sure i look hella good just incase he wants to meet up. once i get ready i call for an uber and get a ride to the restaurant. he messages me by the time i get downstairs to the uber. "hey cutie" he says. i reply "hey ;)" ... we talk for a good while and then when i get to the restaurant i message back a little slower so i dont feel rude to my friends. while we are talking (me and my friends) i notice a group of guys walk in. is that dom? i think it is, gosh i grew up with dom, he's freaking great. he waves at me and then i see who his friends are. i see the guy im talking to, jc. oh my lord. i look away and just talk to my friends. "y/n isn't that guy your talking to?" "yes" i reply. i get a text and it says "is that you? the girl dom waved at?" "yes that's me" i reply. "your gorgeous" i blush and smile at my phone. "thanks, your not that bad yourself" ";)" ... we finish eating and just talk. "so y/n did you find anyone on tinder?" "yes i did matter of fact" "oh my gosh who???" "you all know dom right?" "yes" they all reply. "well the guy with curly brown hair and blonde in it, is the guy i found, his name is jc" "he's coming over here y/n" "oh my" i prepare myself and dom and him come over. "hey y/n" dom says. "hey dom, hey jc" i say. "hey y/n" "y'all know each other?" dom asks. "yeah kind of" i answer. "how" dom asks and jc smiles. "no way she's the girl your talking to?" "yup" jc answers. "dude she's amazing, better not fuck it up" "i won't" he says and grabs a chair to pull up next to me. "well i guess y'all should get to know each other so ill go pay for the food" dom says. "okay" i say. i look over and see jc staring at me. "what?" "your beautiful" "thank you" "no problem" who knew a damn dating app would actually get me a guy i really turned out to like. 

btw: i'm really not sure if that's how you spell Dominic's name that they always call him, but if you dont know who dom is check him out @ weeknds on instagram.