sunday breakfast

credit to gothskxrth on tumblr

"JC, quit it!" you giggled, burying your face in the warm sheets of your bed, your heavy eyelids barely open after your slumber. JC's arms wrapped around your waist, tickling at your sides, causing you to jolt and chuckle, "Stop!" you whined.

Earning a chuckle from him, you twisted your body, lifting your vision up to meet his eyes, sucking on your lower lip for a moment as silence began to grow around the room. Pushing yourself up to your elbow, you leaned forward, pressing your lips against his soft ones, taking in a sharp breath through your nostrils. Slipping his fingers into the messy knots created by your rest, JC smiled against the kiss, his body resting loosely on the comfortable mattress of your bed.

Hearing a loud knock on your front door, you pulled away, dragging Jc's touch with you, "No," he whined slowly, "It's probably just post or something. Stay," he insisted, pulling your body to his chest, running his fingers over your shoulder.

However, as the knocking consisted, you smiled, looking up to Jc with a sceptical expression, "I'll be back in a minute," you pushed your body up, shaking the mattress as you shimmied your body to the edge, your feet resting on the soft carpet of your bedroom. Sliding on your slippers before making your way downstairs, you combed your fingers through your hair, letting it fall over your shoulder.

Twisting the door knob, you tugged open the door, finding the members of Our2ndlife, a youtube channel that your boyfriend had been involved with for a little over a year crowding your front porch, "Hey guys," you greeted them, stepping to the side as they made their way inside, "Come in then," you spoke sarcastically.

"We will," Connor responded in an equal tone, playfully grinning at you as you shut the door behind them, "Hey, you got any bacon around here? Ricky ate it all," he complained, earning a groan from Kian who jumped onto the breakfast bar, comfortably kicking his shoes off.

"Don't even remind me," he shot a jokingly glare at Ricky who winked back at him, "Is Jc up yet?" he enquired. Nodding, you cocked your head to the stairs, following the boys to the kitchen as they made themselves at home.

"You guys want some breakfast?" you offered, tugging the fridge door open, letting it swing as you bowed forward, searching the contents for essentials towards a Sunday breakfast, hearing Jc greet the group.

"Bacon! Lots and lots of bacon," Connor pushed his eyebrows up, clasping his palms together and pointing his index finger towards the stove, clearly craving pork.

"You snooze you lose," Ricky smirked, the bracelets on his wrist jingling as he moved his arm in playful battle with Kian, the two shifting on the breakfast bar in a struggle to stay on the counter.

Minutes later, the sound of sizzling surrounded the kitchen, chatter from the boys mixing in with the spitting oil, "I thought you were going to be right back?" Jc's voice spoke behind you, his stomach pressing to your shoulder blades as your arm worked with the spatula, flipping over smoking bacon.

Smiling, you shrugged, "Things got a little crowded down here, if you didn't notice," you turned on your heels, able to afford a few seconds to yourself before attention had to be drawn to the other items of your large breakfast. Running his hands up and down your sides, Jc wriggled his eyebrows at you, a small smirk tugging at the edge of his lip.

"And back here are the love birds," Trevor spoke, suddenly at your side, a camera facing the two of you, causing you to blush and bow your head, "And they call it puppy love," he began to sing, his head moving with the rhythm of the melody.