video

credit to their2ndlife

You sat on the corner of Jc's bed, reading your tweets and being that internet addict that you are.

"C'mon babe I need you for my video." you heard his familiar voice after the door opened. You tilt your head up to your 4 month boyfriend, Jc Caylen.

"It's for this week's tag, fanfiction. And I'll act out one with you. I don't read any but then the fans suggested one called-" he looked to his phone " Can't Let Go." he said with a weird expression on his face.

"Okaaay. Did you read it before?"

"I read the first chapter and it sounds kinda nice."

"Let's do this." you clapped your hands together as Jc set the video camera beside his bed.

——–

"Whasupp O2L-" and a long pause "Jc here." he said with a smile.

"Today, I have a special guest which you beautiful people out there already know who she is." and he pulled you in sight. You introduced yourself and got back to the topic.

"So, today we're acting out fanfictions you guys suggested. And," he cleared his throat and mimicked a teacher "by popular demand we're going with Can't Let Go."

You both start acting it out very passionately.

"I love you so much, you know that?" he stared into your eyes, he really meant that.

"Shut up and kiss me." you said, trying to hide your laughter.

"What. Where is this going. Nope, no PDA in front of the camera." Jc said, laughing with you.

"The show goes on." you said "I know you want me." you sang to the Robin Thicke song and laughed.

The next thing you know, he did as the fanfiction said, he kissed you on the lips and you could feel him smirk though your eyes were closed. Your heart was pounding so hard.

After breaking free, there was a long awkward silence despite what just happened.

"So... that's it for this week's video.." and Jc trailed off about the usual outro then put his camera on his desk.

"I say we finish what we started?" he smiled and held onto your neck, combining his lips with yours.

"You're the best." you smiled to him and kissed back.