Panic attack

Credit kianandjc-imagines

Panic Attack - JC Caylen
Imagine telling JC about all the things the fans are saying about you and getting all emotional. Then you get a panic attack and he starts comforting you.
You sat on your bed scrolling though the endless hate comments about you and tearing up. JC walked in and heard his girlfriend sniffling which sounded like crying, he quickly got to the edge of the bed
"Babe you okay." He says kneeling in front of you. "Y-yeah I'm fine just on Instagram." You say trying to cover it up. He instantly reaches for your phone looking over the comments. He shakes his head and sits next to you pulling you into his warm embrace.
"Baby don't let them get to you." He says kissing your forehead
"I just feel like you're giving me 100% and I'm not trying as hard for you. I take you for granted sometimes and it just sucks. And the hate just gets so exhausting, I wake up and I see these things it makes me think that I-i don't deserve you." You whimper "I love you so much and I think-."
You get cut off mid sentence when your breathing stops and more tears fall, you were having a panic attack . JC pulls back and looks and you rubbing your back. "Breath baby, c'mon shhh everything's all right. I love you so much baby girl." He says and your breathing starts up normal again.
"Babe no matter what they have to say, I love you and you make me happy and nothing's gonna stop me from feeling that way towards you. And I promise that I will always be here for you."
"I love you too JC." You mumble as you both lay down in the bed snuggled up next to each other.