sick

credit to cloudyimagines

t was about 1 am and you were extremely sick and tired. You were uncomfortable,restless ,cranky and stuffy. One minute you were hot then you were cold. You decided to go change your clothes. You start picking through your laundry bin. You didn't find anything, so you grabbed your boyfriend Jc's hoodie that was on the ground next to you dresser and your favourite pair of yoga pants. You put them on and hopped back into bed. 30 minutes pass and you still can't sleep and you can feel yourself getting a fever. You grab your phone and you see you got a text from Jc asking how you were feeling.

You texted him back saying" I can't sleep, my head hurts and I'm cold".

He read your message but didn't reply.It was 2 am now and you here a knock on the door. You get up and go to the door and see Jc.

"Hey,baby" he says while pulling you in for a hug.

You hug him back taking in his warmth.

"I think that hoodie looks better on you than it did on me" he says with that adorable half grin of his.

"aha, anyways what are you doing here?" you say.

"I wanted to come and cuddle and take care of my cute yet very sick girlfriend." he says picking you up bridal style.

He carries you into your room and lays you down on the bed. He grabs and extra blanket from your closet and then gets into bed with you. He pulls you close to him and wraps his arms around your waist. You rest your head on his chest. He kisses your forehead and says goodnight. Finally you can get some sleep. It's now 12 o'clock in the afternoon. Your eyes open and you notice Jc isn't there. You smell food and get up and head to the kitchen. You see Jc making pancakes. You stand behind him and wrap your hands around his waist and rest your head on his neck.

"Good morning handsome." you say kissing his cheek.

"Good morning princess, how are you feeling?"

"Much better" you say with a smile.

"Now you go sit down and chill, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes" he says.

"You sure you don't need any help?" you ask.

"No now get your butt on that chair and leave it all to chef Jc."

"Okay there chef Jc" you say playfully.

You go and sit down and watch your amazing boyfriend get breakfast ready. You start to think to your self and wonder how lucky you are to call him your man. Breakfast is finally ready and you and Jc sit down to go eat.

"I love you" you say.

"I love you too" he says.

You guys finish your breakfast and spend the day watching movies and such.