Fighting

Credit to onceuponanimaginexo

"Stop flirting with him." Your boyfriend, Kian, sighed as he pulled you down onto the sofa next to him.
"Flirting with who?" You ask him as you hand him his packet of crisps that you'd just gone to get.
"JC! I heard the two of you in the kitchen." He tells you, his eyes boring into yours.
"I wasn't flirting with him! I was just talking to him." You defend yourself, not knowing why he was acting like this.
Before Kian could reply JC walked into the living room and sat down opposite the two of you, his eyes were focused on you.
"Stop looking her like that!" Kian shouted at JC, you had never heard him to angry before.
"I can't help it, she's hot!" JC replied, his eyes roaming your body making you feel uncomfortable.
"Don't look at my girlfriend like that." Kian almost growled, standing up and walking towards JC who also stood.
"You knew when she moved in that I loved her." JC replies, stepping closer to Kian, both of them were glaring at each other.
"I don't care, she's mine!" Kian shouts, his hands reaching out boards JC.
"Stop it, both of you!" You shouted, not wanting to know what would happen if they laid their hands on each other. Both boys jumped in surprised and turned to face you, they had both forgotten that you were still in the room.
"JC I love Kian, I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings, you're going to have to move on. Kian you need to stop being so jealous, I love you and I'd never cheat on you, okay?" Your voice was shaking. Kian turned him back on JC and walked to you, taking a hold of your hand.
"I'm sorry I just love you so much and the thought of losing you hurts so much." He tells you, stepping closer to you.
You wrapped your arms around his waist and leant your head against his chest. JC left the room, not saying another word he knew it was no good, you loved Kian.