Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

The bell I have been waiting or finally rings signalling that school is over for today. I gather my belongings and quickly walk out of Chemistry class. My head feels like exploding from all the information I had to take in from that lesson.  

I make my way to my locker to grab my coat and put back some notebook and textbooks I don't need tonight. I'm so glad that it's a Friday, I don't think I could do another day of school. As I walk to my car in the lot, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I see it's from my mum. 

Don't forget about your appointment in forty minutes. x  

I briefly look up to make sure I don't crash into anyone before looking back down at my phone as I type in a reply.

I'm going there now, don't worry.  

I hope into my car and start up the engine before putting on my seat belt. As I am doing so, I see a familiar person walking towards the SUV in front of my car.   

Harry.   

He is wearing a black trench coat and a dark blue beanie on top of his head to keep him warm from the harsh weather. He's looking down at the ground with the same haggard, blank look on his face. 

I somehow, really have the feeling and need to cheer him up. I don't like seeming him so sad. For the whole four months I've seen him so far, he's always looks so depressed and anxious. Even though I barely talk to anyone, I hate seeing people sad. Everyone has only one life and they should make the most out of it - not by being sad all the time.   

I am so curious as to what might have happened to him to make his anxiety this extreme. I feel so bad for him. Even though I don't know what happened, I do know that no one should have gone through it.  

I pull out from the lot and drive out onto the busy streets of London to go to my doctors. After finally reaching the place, I grab my bag and jump out of the car to go into the building. The wind is blowing, making my face freeze up and I sigh in content once when the heater inside the building warms me up again.   

I tell the lady behind the desk my name before taking a seat far away from everyone else. I take out my laptop from my bag to occupy me from the long wait. After opening my macbook air, I type into the Google search bar: Life morals and sayings. Might as well start looking for an idea to do this English project on.

I click on the first site and scroll down, a few quotes catching my eye.  

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. - George Bernard Shaw

Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it. - Mother Teresa

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - Robert Frost

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. 

Don't compare yourself to others, You have no idea what their journey is about.

You can't life a positive life with a negative mind.

Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life.

A few makes me smile while others make my eyebrows furrow. It's true. Some of them are completely true. The last one hits me the hardest. I don't want to stress myself from other people and as much as I want to do what the quote says, it is so hard to actually do it. I can't just not care about other people's opinions. It is just something that can't leave my body and something that I can't ignore.