Chapter Eleven

DISCLAIMER:

This chapter includes the topic of suicide. If this topic upsets you please skip Harry's story in this chapter. I do not support suicide in any manner. 

If you are suicidal and have thoughts about ending your life, please think twice about committing the action. You are all beautiful and made into this Earth for a reason. And that reason is to live life. If things are not going well in your life right now, it will get better in the future. It might take a while and it might be hard at the moment, but there is always light in the end of the dark tunnel. Keep fighting because you are so strong to be already going this far and don't give up now. Things always do get better. Please stay strong and remember there are people who love you. I love you xx <3

=====================

CHAPTER ELEVEN

After taking a quick shower, I blow dry my hair and put it into a French braid along the back of my head. I exit the washroom and slip on my black leggings and a navy oversized sweater putting on long navy socks. I go back to my washroom to put moisturizer on my face to prevent it from drying then quickly put on some mascara and eyeliner so it looks like I put effort into my look. When I am satisfied, I exit my bedroom and walk down the stairs.

I see Harry sitting on the sofa along with our mums. Harry is wearing black skinny jeans, a white shirt and red flannel on top. His hair is put nicely into a slight quiff on the top of his head. I awe when I see his cheeks are a light pink from embarrassment.

"You and Joelle looked so cute last night!" Harry's mum says to my mum while looking at Harry. And now I know why he is embarrassed.

"I bet they did. Were you guys cuddling together?" My mum asks Harry while nudging Anne. Anne giggles and nods to confirm my mum's question. I rush down the stairs and stand in front of my mum.

"Hey Harry." I smile at him. He looks at me and breathes out with relief. He stands up and stands by my side.

"Aww you guys look adorable!" Anne gushes. I see her pull out her phone and point it at us. "One picture." She holds up a finger. 

"Mum." Harry groans.

"Yeah, stand over there near the stairs." My mum joins in and pushes us to the stairs. She pulls out her phone too and they snap a picture of the two of us standing side by side.

"Could we go now?" I ask my mum. She laugh.

"Yes sweetie. Have fun!" She says and hugs the both of us.

"Enjoy yourselves. Don't come home too late." Anna says and hugs us.

"Bye." Me and Harry say before rushing to the front door and putting on our jacket and shoes. 

"What were they saying to you before I came?" I ask when we walk down the front steps.

"They were asking what we did last night and saying how cute we are." He blushes slightly. I giggle at his shyness of the topic, though I would be embarrassed too. 

"What did you reply." I tease him by continuing the topic.

"Uh...I said how we are dinner and watched TV." He says slowly. I smile at his reply.

"You are adorable." I voice my thoughts as we climb into my car. Harry looks at me and smiles. Then his smiles fades and he frowns. I furrow my eyebrows. "Everything okay?" I ask while putting a hand on his shoulder.