Chapter Seven

Woahhhhhh thanks so much for getting this story to #540 in Fan Fiction and #724 in Teen Fiction! It means so much! That's simply amazing THANK YOUUUU!!! XXX.

Also, I changed the cover! Tell me what you think! 

================================

CHAPTER SEVEN

Hey, Harry. I was wondering if you want to hang out today :)

I stare at the text I've made 10 minutes ago. My heart is racing as I read it over and over feeling nervous to send it. 

This is what I hate so much about this condition, it literally makes you scared to do anything! I can't even freaking send a text! 

Just send it, Joelle. Why are you even so nervous about this?! It's not like Harry would be mad at me for sending this text, for sure he would actually be very happy about it!

I read the text over once more making sure that there are no spelling mistakes. I hover my thumb over the send button but quickly move it away as I have second doubts. Should I put an exclamation mark after Harry's name? Should I put the smiley face after his name also?

I shake my head. It's fine. I try to reassure myself. I take a deep breath and quickly press send before tossing it away from me. I get up from my bed and walk around so I won't be staring at my phone, anxiously waiting for a reply. 

It's Sunday and I am so bored. I surprisingly didn't have any homework and I don't have anything to do. Harry has been in my mind the whole time and I crave to spend more time with him. To get to know him more. 

I grab my phone and walk down to the kitchen to grab something to eat while I wait. I wanted to read The Fault in our Stars as I wait but I know I wouldn't be able to comprehend the words in front of my eyes. So I grab some fresh strawberries from the counter, put them in the blending machine and then put in some vanilla ice cream and milk. I blend the contents together making a delicious, creamy strawberry milkshake. 

I sit on the stool to the high counter and take a sip from my drink. I grab my phone besides me and press the home button, but no text. I look at the time and see that 10 minutes have passed since I've texted him. Maybe he didn't hear his phone? Or maybe he had the same problem as me when sending the text. After all, his condition is way worse than mine. 

I continue drinking the drink I have made while bouncing my foot up and down. I click the home button again, but no text. I don't know why but I am so anxious for his reply. I know he might say yes, I have a good feeling he will say yes since we are friends after all but this feeling just cannot go away. I really want to know him. I really do. And I guess I am just don't want to see a reply I don't want to see, like Harry saying he is busy and cannot hang out.

I get up and walk over to the sink to put my empty cup away. But just as I do, my phone lets out a ring signalling I have received a text. I jump from surprise and quickly walk back to my phone with wide eyes. My heart is pounding against my rib cage. I take a deep breath and press the home button. 

Please. Please be a good reply.

With another deep breath, I look at my phone and quickly skim through it to see if it a good reply or a bad one. When I see that it is a good one, I let out a breath a didn't know I was holding in and unlock my phone. I read the text out loud.

"Hey Joelle. I would like that. Smiley face." I smile at the smiley face he sent back. 

I click on his contact and press call. When I put the phone up to my ear, I realize what I just did and become nervous. I guess I was too excited to over think things. After the third ring he answers.