Chapter 26

"What happened?" I asked Nash.
Everyone was downstairs eating, but Cam was bringing me food in about ten minutes.
Nash offered to watch me.

"I was talking to Carter when I heard a thud down the hallway. I came out and saw you in Shawn's arms unconscious." He said looking up from his phone and squeezing my hand.
"It's going to be okay." He whispered to comfort me.

"Thanks Nash. But um...where's Shawn?" I asked trying to not come off too strong.

"He is downstairs. He said that he didn't want to see you until he could forgive himself." Nash said lowering his voice.

I felt tears build up in my eyes but I pushed them back.

I quickly sat up and ripped the IV from my arm and started to run down the hallway.

"Callie!!" I heard Nash yell from behind me.

I noticed that I was in a patient nightgown but it didn't stop me. I continued running until I reached steps.

I hopped down them and looked for the waiting room.

I saw Shawn sitting at one of the chairs.
He had black sweatpants and a sweatshirt on with headphones wedged into his ears.

He looked like hell. I could tell he had been crying because he cheeks and eyes were puffy.

I ran towards the room and stopped when I arrived.

"Callie? What are you doing?" Shawn asked taking off his headphones and standing up.

All of my self control was gone, I immediately ran to him and jumped in his arms.
I smashed my lips to his and then pulled away.

"What was that for?" He asked carefully holding me up still.

"I'm sorry, I love you and I can't ever be without you. I need you in my life." I said not leaving his eyes.

"I thought I had lost you." He said sighing and looking down at the ground.

"You're never going to lose me." I said kissing his cheek and giving him a hug.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you more." I whispered back.