Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of screaming which sounded like it was coming from the kitchen.

I sprung from my bed to see what was the matter.

I ran into the kitchen to find Carter and Matt wrestling each other and Nash was crying and laughing on the floor.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes and squinting.

"Matt bet me 5 bucks that I couldn't take him down. So I'm showing him that I can!" Carter said struggling to catch his breathe.

"Oh, makes sense. What are we doing for breakfast?" I asked sitting down at the table checking my snapchat.

"We're meeting Bart at the hotel restaurant downstairs at 10." He answered.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice and sat back down. I have two hours until I have to be ready. No rush.

After 30 minutes of listening to the guys wrestle and drinking my orange juice I decided to go do my makeup.

I put on concealer, lip gloss, and curled my hair.

I put on black skinny jeans on with a white tank top that had blue stripes. I put my white wedged sandals on and grabbed my brown purse.

It was now 9:30.

"Ready." I said walking into the living room.

"Dude! We need to get ready." Carter said to Matt.

Nash, Hayes, Aaron, The Jacks', Mahogany, Taylor, and Cam were ready and were sitting down on their phones.

"Where's Shawn?" I asked.
"Right here!" He said walking out of his room.
I blushed and awkwardly smiled.

He had a black shirt, vans, and jeans on. He looked HOT!

He had his hair combed over to the side, but his bangs were spiked up.
It was CUTE!

"We should head down there and grab a table. Since there's a lot of us." Aaron said.
"That's true. Let's go." Cam agreed.

------

We ate breakfast and then headed to the ballroom for Magcon.

It starts at 12:00. It's currently 11:30.

"I'll be needing stitches. Tripping over myself...." Shawn had sound check and some fans were listening since they had VIP.

Shawn was so good with them.
He knew how to interact with them- that's for sure.

I was sitting in one of the balconies watching from afar but also playing on my phone.

"Hey, whatcha doing up here?" Taylor said, causing me to jump.
"Ah! You scared me." I laughed.
He sat next to me and watched Shawn.

"He's so darn talented!" He said.

"I know right. And what do you do?" I joked.
"I'm the janitor." He shot back.
I started to laugh uncontrollably.

Sound check ended and Cam and Jack J were on the stage greeting fans while they walked in.

"Aren't you going to go down there and get ready?" I asked Taylor.
"Yeah, you coming?" He asked while standing up.

"I'm just going to watch." I smiled.
"Okay, I'll wave at you when I'm on stage." He winked and walked away.

I blushed and continued snapchatting my friends on my phone.

"Welcome to Magcon!" Cam yelled into the mic.
"Hit it!" Taylor yelled to Mahogany.

She played lip gloss and everyone started to dance.
EVEN SHAWN!
He was so cute, he had no idea what he was doing.