Chapter 21

--Author's Note: sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been sick with pneumonia and haven't felt like writing. I also rewrote this chapter about 4 times 😂 hope you enjoy it! And please comment, it makes me want to write faster 👍🏻--

"Shut up you little-" Damon said.
"Don't talk to her!" Shawn yelled getting heated and closer to Damon.

"Okay guys, let's settle this calmly." I said walking towards them but then I felt Cam's hand grab mine.
"Callie, I'm not letting you near him ever again." Cam whispered.

I shook my head slightly and yanked my hand from his.
"Leave me alone. I don't need your help." I spat and continued walking to Shawn.

"Damon, why are you here?" Shawn asked taking his hand out of a fist.

"Im just here to see her." Damon said pointing at me.

"Why did you text me and then show up here?" I asked trying to understand.

"Because I miss you Cal." He said grabbing my hand and bringing me closer.

"Damon, don't." I said letting at ear slide down my cheek.
All I could think about was the days he raped me. The worst and most scariest days of my life.

"Damon, I want you to leave and never come back. I don't want to see you ever again." I said while replaying the nights in my head over and over again.

I felt more and more tears roll down my cheeks until I was in Shawn's arms.

Damon was escorted out by Cam and Matt, who was listening to him the whole time.

"Are you okay?" Shawn asked keeping me in his arms and rubbing my head.

"I just need to go to bed and get some rest." I said and sighed when we started to walk backstage.

Shawn was still upset, even when we got home.

"Do you guys want to go out to eat with us?" Carter asked while typing on his phone.

"I'm fine, thanks." I murmured.

"Shawn, you want anything?" He asked.

"Um, could I have some ribs and fries? I'll pay you back." He said handing him a twenty dollar bill.

"It's on me, bro." He said patting his shoulder and then walking outside.

"Why has everyone been so nice and touchy with me? Is there something I don't know?" Shawn questioned.

"No, not that I know of." I lied.
He didn't know about Taylor being drunk and forcing himself on me.

"Because if there is something you need to tell me, I can take anything. Go ahead." He said trying to pry me open.

"There's nothing, I swear." I lied again.

Oh my gosh what is wrong with me?

"Okay, I believe you. Now let's just watch a movie and wait for my take out." Shawn said changing the subject.

"Sounds good to me." I said snuggling into his chest and resting my head on him.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you more." I whispered back.