Chapter 8

It had been a few days of just laying in the hospital. I gained some of my memory back, like my birthday and what I want for Christmas.
But I still had no clue who "Shawn" was. If that is his name.

"Hey, what do you want from Wendy's?" Cameron asked me.

"Um, chicken nuggets and fries." I answered not looking up from my phone.

"Okay, we'll be back with food in like 20 minutes." He said and then left.

"How are you feeling?" Shawn asked me.

"Pretty good. When can I get out of here?" I asked putting my phone down.

"In the next few days. They don't want you leaving here without remembering some more things....like me." He said quietly.

I stared into his eyes. Nothing. I could see nothing. Just a man who is sitting next to me. Nothing more.

"How can I remember Cameron but not you?" I asked sincere.

"Maybe you didn't really love me..." Shawn whispered to himself.

I sighed. I hated not being able to remember him, apparently we were really close.

"I'll be outside if you need something." He said and walked out the door.

I shrugged and continued playing on my phone. I become really bored here so I've been playing Minecraft. Yes, like a 5 year old.

"I wonder what time magcon is tomorrow, but of course Shawn and I have to rehearse our song." I said in my head.

"Oh my gosh! Shawn I remember you!" I yelled and got up from my bed.

I swung the door open and went to find Shawn.

He was standing next to the doctor.

I hadn't walked in a while so I stumbled a little bit.

I started running as fast as I could until I jumped into his arms.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" He asked rubbing my back and looking confused.

"I love you." I said and smashed my lips to his.

"I remember you!! I remember you!!" I said over and over again.

He started to cry and bury his head in my shoulder.

I picked it up and pecked his forehead.

I looked up to see all the guys and Mahogany with bags full of food, smiling.

-------

The next day they sent me home from the hospital. We all had a flight that night heading to Panama City, Florida that night. We'll be spending a few weeks there.

......

We arrived late that night.

"Hey, I heard about this really cool club down the street. Want to hit it up?" Cam asked.

"I do!" I said excitedly.

"You're only 16, no." He said.

"I look older for my age." I argued.
"There's no way you can stop me. I'm going and it's final." I stuck my tongue out and went to get dressed in my bedroom.

-knock knock-

"Hey, you want to go see a movie tonight?" Shawn asked.

"No, I'm going to the club. You should come." I said grabbing his hands.

After 3 hours of everyone arguing, we were heading to the club.

I had put on high waisted red shorts, and a white crop top. With my converse.

"Are you sure you want to come in Callie?" Cam asked me.

"Yes! I want to have fun." I said running inside.

I went up to the bar and ordered a margarita.
"How old are you miss?" The man asked.

"22, why do I look younger?" I asked firmly.

"Yes, but nowadays you never know." He shrugged his shoulders and made the drink.

I have never had alcohol before.

I took a quick sip and it was love at first sight.

Shawn was on the dance floor with the Jacks'.

A/N: I know this one was a little short, but it's because of the Holiday's 🎄🎅🏼