Information on Sequel

Here we go guys.Here's the information on the Sequel to Deep In Trouble.The sequel will be posted on February 14th,Valentine's Day.it will be the grand opening of more drama and love.While I concluded this book I have started up this one.So I hope you enjoyed.This isn't going to be very long just some pointer's about Deep In love.

This story will return as Jenna as the main character,but there were also be some Jake Pov's too.There will be new characters in this book and returning characters.Your going to get mad,sad,and straight up shocked.

Anyway don't forget on the most sweetest day of the year is the sequel to this sweet awesome book.

Here's the Description........

The bad boy stole her heart and turned her life upside down.

Besides having her best friend walk out of her life Jenna thinks she's finally got the hang of her crazy life.

Now with having made up with most of all her friends and having a totally hot boyfriend Jenna is ready for an awesome Summer.Full of lover,passion,and fun in the sun.Too bad it's going to be anything but that.This Summer will be filled with steamy make out sessions,regret,rumors,and much more drama as people return into the lives of Jenna and her friends.Relationships and friendships will be put to the test and everyone's true colors will show.She's going to learn who she can trust and who's been playing her the whole time.With all this stuff happening how is Jenna going to survive this Summer?