Chapter 17:New Friendships

I was in the living room with Angel and James watching a Full House marathon.Unfortunately Mrs.Quinn was having a date night with her husband and Angel wanted to hang out with James,so I got stuck with babysitting an two ten year olds.We were on the episode when Michelle runs away from home."Don't ever try that Angel,"I told her."Because if you do we're going to have some serious problems."

She chuckled and I laughed along with her.She entwined her hands with James and he smiled.They're so cute together.I smiled and then looked back at the show.My phone went off playing Unfaithful by Rihanna.I looked at the screen and it read Wierdo2.Which is the caller ID name I gave Ben.I picked up my phone and answered it."Hello,"I answered staring at the T.V.

"Come over,"He said.

"To your house,"I asked.

"No were at Jake's,"He said correcting himself.

"No,"I said.

"No what,"He asked.

"No I won't come over."

"Come on,"He said.

"No,"I said.

"Please,"He begged.

I huffed and look at the two little kids next to me,I smiled."I'm babysitting,"I said.I heard him repeat what I said and then some faint voices.

"Bring whoever your babysitting too,"He said.

"Hmm."Should I go over there?

"If it makes you feel better Lindsay's here."

How does that make me feel better?I never even forgave her."Please,"He said.

"Fine,"I hung up.

I got up from the couch and turned off the T.V."Noo,,"They both whined.

"Michelle was just about to get it,"James said.

"Calm down,"I said."Were leaving in a few minutes."

"Where,"Angel asked.

"Somewhere,"I said.I ran up the stairs and went to my closet and dug out a two size bigger grey hoddie.I put it on and then I grabbed my black sunglasses on.I popped some gum in my mouth and ran down the stairs.The two mini people were in a tight embrace in front of the door.I remember when guys were that easy.Now it's all about sleeping with people and feeling them up."Ok love birds let go."

They broke apart and they both became instantly red.I opened the door and they followed.We drove over to Jake's address which he for some reason programed in my phone.I still don't know why though.I saw Jake's motorcycle and three supper awesome cars.Great I'm the last one to show up.I got out the car making sure the kids were following me.I stared at the house in awe.

It was a two story like mine,but it seemed more spacey.I tilt my head and I got a peek of his giant backyard."Come on,"I said to the kids walking up to the door.I knock don the door and Jake immediately answered it.His hair fell over his eyes.He had changed into something more comfortable since school had ended about an hour ago.

"Come in,"He invite us in."Everyone's in the living room."I walked over to the living room with the two kids.Lindsay looked over at me and smiled.I didn't return the gesture.Then she saw the two little kids and went bananas.

"James,"She squealed getting up from her seat and hugging him.He returned the gesture.

"Hey Linds,"He replied.She pulled away from him and looked at Angel.She kept a straight face and crossed her arms.

"Hey Angel,"Lindsay said to her.

"Lindsay,"She replied.Lindsay gave her a hug and she tried to refuse.But she gave in.Noo Angel.She pulled away from Angel and looked at me.Nope!I rolled my eyes and looked over at Ben who was sitting alone.I walked over and sat next to her.Lindsay let the kids sit next to her.Jake came in and sat down.

"The kids can hang out in the back if they want,"Jake said.I looked over at the kids who were smiling.

"Ok whatever,"I said.I walked over to the backdoor and opened it.They ran outside."No dirty making out,"I yelled at them.Everyone except of Angel and Ben looked at me weird.I sat back next Ben and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.Jake looked a little pissed off.

"About the James thing,"Jake said looking at me.

"It's fine,"I said."I'm fine."

"Ok then,"He said.

"Thanks by the way,"I said.

"No problem."Everything went quiet and then Kyle had to open his big mouth.

"That's a pretty sexy outfit Jenna,"Kyle chuckled.

"Oh shut up,"I said looking at him."Like your doing much better."

"I think I am,"He responded.

"Well I think your an arrogant jerk,"I crossed my arms.

"Hm yeah right,"He said.

I sighed and then took of the jacket showing a baby blue tank top that made my chest stood out.I took off my sunglasses and I put of the items on the other side of me."Better,"I asked looking at the guys gawking at me.They nodded.

Lindsay met my eyes and I looked away."I'm sorry,"She blurted out everyone turned there attention to her except the person she was talking to,me."I shouldn'thave done what I did."

I stared at the floor.She walked over to me and sat in my line of vision.I looked at her now."You're my best friend in the world,"She said.

"Were like peanut butter and jelly,"She explained."You're the baseball to my bat."

"But mostly,"She said."You're the Reece's to my pieces."

The guys sat in silence and watched."I need you,"She said.

My eyes glazed over."And finally I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when the whole Dylan thing happen,"Her voice cracking on the last two words.I pulled her into a big hug.

"It's okay he's your boyfriend and those are his friends,"I said.

"It's been so hard without you,"She said.

"Same here,"I said pulling away.

"NOW KISS,"Kyle said.I grabbed one of the couch pillows and threw it at his head.

"Wierdo,"I said.I went over there and started slapping him gently.I walked back over to where we were sitting and Ben kissed my cheek after I sat down.

"So are you two like hooking up,"Mason asked.I looked over at Ben and he looked as embarrassed as me.

"No,'I sai admitting the truth.I don't even think I like him like that.Plus I'm in love with Jake.

"Well then stop being so cuddly it makes my eyes burn,"He said.

"Whatever,"I said.

"So were those two little kids,"Jake trailed off.

"Dating,"I asked.He nodded."Yep."

"Dang even little boys can get chicks,"Mason said.

"Since were all cuddly lets call a truce,"Lindsay said.

Everyone nodded."Truce,"We all said at the same time.

"Oh Jen there's one more thing I have to tell you,"Lindsay said.

"Yes,"I asked.

"I invited them on our trip on Saturday."

"EXCUSE ME?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Cliffhanger.Who thought they would make a truce??Come on raise our pretty little hands.Just because Ben and Jen aren't going out now doesn't mean they won't in the future.And when will Lindsa learn??A trip with Venom 4 does not sound fun.