Chapter 10:What we going to do with her?

"We need to find a totally smoking hot dress for tonight,then we come back and do our hair and makeup."Lindsay said.

It was late night friday. and we were sitting on my bed and Lindsay was telling me a whole bucket load of stuff we had to do before the party tomorrow.To be hones I'm actually excited.Ben's parties are suppose to be legendary.Plus I'm going on adate with Jake!Woah,where did that come from I have a boyfriend and it's not a date.I don't even like him.Remeber he's suppose to leave me alone.I did want to go tomorrow though,but it fet like I was missing something.

"Jen,"Lindsay said waving her hands in front of my face snapping me back to reality.

"What,"I asked.

"Are you listening."

"Mmhmmm."

"What I just say,"She asked crossing her arm.

"Dress,make up,hair I got it,"I said.

"Good,What were you day dreaming about Jen,"She smirked.

"Was I day dreaming,I didn't even notice."

"Yes you did,I bet it was about your date with Jake tomorrow,"She gave a sly smile.

"It's not a date,"I huffed.

"Yes it is,"She sang.

"Hm,well what about your date with Mason,"I asked.That's right she didn't even tell me if she asked him or if he said yes or not.

"What about what,"She asked dumbly.

"Did you ask him,"I asked."Did he say yes?"

"Didn't I tell you,"She asked looking at me dumbly.

"You know you didn't,"I bend over and ruffled up her hair some.

"Hey don't do that,"She said fixing her hair the best to her ability.

"Spell or I'll do it again,"I said hovering my hand over her head.

"Ok I'll talk,but put your weapon away."

I made a shooting sound in my pocket as I laid my hand on my bed."So?"

"He said yes,"She squealed.

"Omg,when is he picking you up,"I asked.

"He said he'll catch a ride with Jake when he comes to pick you up."

"Omg gosh."

I pulled her into a big hug.We were celebrating about my best friend getting a date with the guy of her dreams when we were interrupted."Hey guys,"Angel said yawning  in her pajamas.

Then I knew what was missing.What am I going to do with Angel?"Wait,what are we going to do with Angel,"Linds asked what I was thinking.

She looked at us confused,but didn't say anything.She wanted to hear more,noisy just like me."Um dang when I thought all we had to do was get ready."

"Um how about she stays with her boyfriend,"Lindsay suggested.Angel sat in the middle of the doorway listening.

"He's going out of town tomorrow,"I said.

"Dylan?"

"He's taking his mom out of to dinner,"I said.

"Well can we leave her here by herself,"Lindsay asked.Angel giggled at the thought.

"Heck no,"She said.

"There's no other choice,"She said.

"Yes there is I can just sta-"

"Jenna Michelle Ross don't you dare finish that sentence,"She hissed.Angel shivered at Linsay's new ice cold voice.

"What am I going to do then,"I asked.

"I got an idea,why don't we take the little cutie to the party with us tonight."She said.

At that Angel shot up from the ground and walked into the room.Is Lindsay crazy?Se wants me to bring a 10 year old girl to a highschool party with wild teens."No,"I said.

"Oh come on we can tell everyons she's a freshman and she's 14."

"How are they going to believe that?"

"Well she's pretty tall and their are some short-ish freshman,plus she acts like you,"She said.That is true I mean my sister is really tall for her age,I bet she could pass for a 14 year old.What am I saying.

"There are wild teens who are probably going to be really drunk,"I said.

Before Lindsay could say anything Angel jumped in.She crossed her arms and walked over to me."So who gives a damn,"She said.Who said this little girl can cuss?

"Anyone try anything I'll just do with you do tease and then act cold,"Angel said.

"Ok how about this if you prove to me Angel can act 14 I'll let her come to the party."I told Lindsay.She nodded and then told Angel to leave the room.

Angel did what Lindsay said and then Lindsay grabbed a hoodie out my closet.She walke dout the room and I could hear whispers,but couldn't make out the words.After about 7 minutes Lindsay walked in and leaned on the doorway.Lindsay preteded like she was a guy and was talking to his friends.

Then Angel walked in and glanced in Lindsay direction and shot him an eye roll once she saw Lindsay staring at her.Then Angel walked pass him and Lindsay catched up with her."Hey beautiful,"Lindsay said.This is the weirdiest thing I've ever seen in my life.

"Hi,"Lindsay said sending Lindsay a flirty smile while flipping her hair.

"Can I get you a drink,"Lindsay smiled.This is excatly right Angel teased Lindsay so now Lindsay thinks she's easy.

"From you are you kidding me,"Lindsay said coldly."No thanks,you'll probably spike it."

Just when Lindsay was about to say something to probably change Angel's mind Anel beat her to it."But thanks anyway,"Angel said being flirt gain and then she got up and walked out the room.

Lindsay followed after her.Then a few minutes later they both ccame in excitied."So what did you think,"Lindsay asked.

"I think that was the weirdest think I have ever seen in my life,"I said."Please never do that again."

"So, am I going,"Angel asked.

If I let her go I don't have to worry about anything happening while she's alone in the house.If I do take her she could have fun and I also don't have to worry that much because she knows how to take care of herself.But I will have to worry about wild teens,but she knows how to be like me,Tease then be cold."Ok fine she can go,"I said.They both jumped up excitedly.

"I can't believe I'm going to a high school party,"Angel said."I have to text all my friends."She said pulling out her phone.

I instantly took the phone away from her."You can't tell anyone got it,"I asked.

"Yep crystal,"She smiled.

"Now go get some sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow,"I said.She wished us a goodnight and lef the room closing it.This is going to a mission.

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                   Author's Note

Hope you like this chapter.Who brings a 10 year old to a high school party.I have a feeling this is not going to end well.Ok well post comments and let me hear your lovely opinions.Keep cool my Trouble Makers.

          Ok bye trouble people