Chapter 18:Start of a unforgettable trip

I was waiting at the house for everyone to get here.I laid in front of the T.V watching re-runs off SpongeBob.I don't care how old I am I will always love the sponge who is bob.After Lindsay told me she invited Venom 4 to my beach house,my beach house,all the rage I had let go came back in a flash.

FLASHBACK

"I invited them on our trip on Saturday."

"EXCUSE ME?"I asked.I looked at the girl named Lindsay and saw a guilty face like the one she gave me when she invited them for lunch.This girl just keeps pushing her damn limits and doesn't know when to freaking stop.

Oh shut up she's trying to make this trip entertaining.

What the hell?She's trying to make me kill her.

Now that would be fun to watch.

Oh,shut up brain.

If you tell me to shut up you're just telling yourself to shut up.

You did the same thing.

"Jen,"Lindsay said interrupting my conversation with my brain.I looked over at her."Did you hear what I just said."

I nodded and squint my eyes at her.Don't make a scene Jen,don't make a scene.I looked over at the four guys who she had invited without permission again.I turned on my heels and walked out the house,slamming the door.I unlocked my car and I was about to enter until I remembered something.Two little somethings.I locked my car and went back into the house.As I was walking to the living room I heard someone mumble something."Well, she took it well,"A fimilar voice said.

I entered the living room and they looked at me confused.I walked straight to the backdoor.I saw James and Lindsay walking around holding hands.So sad to interrupt them,but I did."Kids time to go,"I yelled out so they could hear.They looked over and untangled there hands ruining inside."Here brat go get in the car."I tossed my keys to Angel.

The kids left out the door racing each other to the car.I followed behind them.Don't do it,don't do it.I turned around and walked back to the living room.I control some of my anger."See you guys on Saturday,"I said holding back rage.With that I went out the front door and slammed it... for the second time.

END OF FLASHBACK

Since there not here yet let me check all my stuff.I opened my suitcase.

tooth brush-check

brush-check

comb-check

good luck charm bracelet-check

cute tank tops-check

bras-check

shorts-check

wig-check

fake ID-check.Not that I've ever used it...or have I.

Angel at Auntie Sam's-check

other dumb girly things-check

necklace Dylan gave me for our very first anniversary-check.

Wait,what?!I touched my neck not even realizing I still have it on,but of course I do because I've never took it off.I moved my neck to the hook that keeps the necklace on and pulled the little trigger for it to come off.As soon as it was about to come off I moved my hands away from my neck.I can't do it.As soon as tears filled my eyes the door bell rang.I got up from the couch and walked over to the door.

To find...

Jake's Pov

All us guys were at Ben house checking that we have everything.I'm seriously guessing miss ticking time bomb doesn't realize were already here,since I saw her through the window laying on the couch watching Sponge bob.Ah,the show that never gets old."Well she didn't go off like last time,"Ben said to Kyle and Mason.They were discussing how mad Jenna was.Right now Kyle and Mason say she's extremely mad and Ben says she's not because it was different then last time.

I can't believe I'm actually going on this trip.I was staring off into space when I noticed everyone staring at me."What,"I asked.

"Dang,dude,"Kyle said."Ben asked you something like 5minutes ago."

"Wanna know why he didn't answer,"Mason said to Kyle.Kyle got a devish smile.Oh no,not this again.I sat down at the island laid my elbows on top of it and then laid my head on my elbows.Ben did the same thing knowing where they were going with this.

"Oh yeah,"Kyle smirked."Why didn't he?"

"Because he's so whipped,"They both sang out.I banged my head on the island.Sometimes I wish these guys would just shut there mouth.

"Who's he whipped by,"Kyle said.

"The girl he think is fly,"Mason said."Jenna."

They high fives."Ok guys that's enough,"Ben said."We all know about Jake's little crush."

Me.He's the one who's been with her nonstop.What the hell is up with that?"What do you mean,"I asked him."Your the one who's been glued to her."

He fell into silence and everone's eyes were on him."Yeah why is that,"Kyle looked at Mason.Oh no,not again.

"Wanna know why that is,"Mason asked.

"Because he's wh-"

"Don't you dare,"Ben growled standing up."It's been hard and I've been there for her."

"Dang this guy needs to go to a negative five on the chill meter,"Kyle said opening his huge mouth.Sometimes I swear this guy wants to get sucked.I saw Ben about to sock Kyle so I stepped in front of Kyle.

"Let's just go guys,"I said.

They nodded and we walked out the front door.I saw Mason hit Kyle in the back of the head.As we walked over to Jenna's house I saw him walk in.

Jenna's Pov

"Dylan,"I said not believing what I was seeing.

"Hey,"He kissed me on the cheek and opened the door letting himself in.When did this become his house?As he came in I realize he had a suitcase.What the hell!

"Ah not to be rude,"I said to him."But why the hell is you in my house?"

"Why do you think,"He asked.

"I don't know I'm asking you."

"It's because-"

Before he could finish the door rang.I left him standing in the living room with a suitcase.I went to answer the door.Oh this just gets better and better."Hey guys,"I said greeting Venom 4.They said hey and came in except for Jake who looked pissed.He just came in without saying anything.I followed them towards the living room.What's gonna happen?

"What the hell is he doing here,"Jake asked me once he saw Dylan.

"Me,"Dylan asked."What the hell are you doing here?"

"I was invited,"Jake said.The guys scoffed."We all were."

"Now Imma ask you again,"Jake said."What the hell are you doing here?!"

Before he could answer the door bell rung again.Arrgh.I left them in the living room,which probably wasn't the best idea,and opened the door.It was Lindsay.Thank god.I let her in and she left her bag by the door."Hey is that Dylan's car in the driveway,"She asked before she got in the living rom and saw everyone.

"Oh,"She said.

"So why are you her,"Jake said.

"For the trip,"Dylan asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Ohh,CLIFF HANGER.Watcha gonna do Dylan comes from you!?Dylan really thinks he's going on this trip.Is Jake whipped??Does Jake have some competition??What you think is gonna happen next??Later gater.

Luv yea Trouble Makers