Chapter 26: Planning the party

After we got settled in we all met in the living room.I had told everyone that we were going to watch a movie.Of course everyone was happy to be able to watch something good the hotel did not have the best cable.Everyone right now was sitting either on the floor or couch.Haley was laying on the floor next to Trevor talking about something,Dylan and Jake were sitting down on a couch texting on their phones,Mason and Lindsay were making out,Kyle was getting snack,and my seat was next to Ben.I took out my stacks of movies.

"Ok so we have she's all that,grease,fast and the furious,twilight,crazy stupid love or white chicks"I said.I had more bu I didn't feel like digging them out.

"Well were not watching grease or she's all that,"Jake chuckled.

"Why not,"I pouted.Personally I loved Grease.

"It's a chick flick,"Mason stated.

"I find that offence Mason,"Lindsay said.

"Awe I'm sorry,"He said kissing her cheek.She blushed a little.

"I think fast and the furious,"Dylan said.

"I agree,"Kyle and Trevor said.

"No we should watch white chicks,"I stated.

"I agree with the guys fast and the furious,"Jake said.

"I don't really care since I'm not going to be watching the movie,"He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Gross,"Kyle said.

"Whatever I think white chicks,"Haley said.

"Yeah white chicks,"Lindsay said.

It was a tie so it was all up to Ben.Before the guys could pounce on him I did.Literally I jumped on him.The couch wobbled but I didn't think anything of it."Please,"I said.He looked torn between us.I leaned closer to him and started to beg."Please,please,please!"When he didn't answer I leaned closer,but I shouldn't have done that.

Before I knew it the couch feel over and Ben was on the ground with me on top of him.This is and awkward position.I could feel heat rush to my cheeks.He was just staring at me and shocked and I reflected his look.I gave a sheepish smile as to how close we were.His scent enveloped me and it smelled delicious.We didn't move until someone cleared their throat."Um Romeo Juliet,"Kyle said.

:"Yeah I should you know probably get up now,"I told Ben moving some.

"Yeah you probably should,"He chuckled.I got off of him and stood up dusting myself off.Everyone was staring at ud like we had just done something naughty.Well it probably looked like that.I shrank under all the attention.Ben was trying to recover while I was trying to fight the embarrassment of the stares.

"What,"I blurted out.They all started looking in every which way.

"Oh nothing," Lindsay said.I crossed my arms and went over to the DVD player.

"So what are we watching,"Jake asked.

"White chicks,"Ben shrugged.

"Only because that little move,"Mason huffed.I shot him a glare and he shut his mouth.

I put the movie in and the flopped on the couch after I grabbed a soda.Stupid Mason.Stupid couch.I don't even like Ben.I mean I like him but not in a boyfriend way.More like a super close best friend way.I mean I think he's hot and I'm attracted to him but he's not for me.I think Jake is for me not Ben.I mean yeah me and Ben had a steamy make out session,but when I had the make out session it was amazing.

I could fantasize being with Ben and it's like flirty.It would be a flirty relationship and he probably would end up cheating on me not that I think bad about Ben but it wouldn't be a committed relationship.Us being best friends is better.He's always there for me he helps me when I'm down and understands me.But at the same time their's always something he's trying not to tell me.He's mysterious.He's like a fallen angel.Like someone who's bad at being good but still manages to help people with kindness and be caring.

When I fantasize about being with Jake it's romantic and fun.He would be the one I want to marry and have beautiful kids with.He's open and honest,but like I said has an edge.He puts dragons in my stomach and it makes me want to barf,but was that wht love is?Something that makes you queasy with even the beautiful sound of their lover's name?

I thought Trevor was a problem and I'm not ruling him out.It's just that I wonder what everyone could be thinking about me and Ben.Haley I know is probably confused since I basically tell her im in love with him.Lindsay is probably thinking how cute we are together,Kyle is probably wondering how many guys in their group will get whipped,Mason's maybe wondering when Kyle's going to get a girlfriend.I just didn't know what Dylan and Jake were thinking they were hard to read.Ben was probably still trying to recovered.

I muas have looked upset because Ben scooted over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.I laid on his shoulder and he whispered in my ear."Don't worry Jen,"He said."We have nothing to hide."With that he leaned up.So he's telling me basically if I just shouted out 'hey me and Ben had a hot make of session a the hotel' no one would freak out.Ha ha,I beg to differ.

Ten minutes into the movies and I had already drunk three cans of soda.I just kept on drinking them.I didn't really understand while I was thirsty.Of course Ben thought it was funny and whispered to me."Slow down would ya,"He chuckled."You act like you've been in a desert."

I crossed my arms."My throats jut a little try,"I told him.

"Have you been sucking on lemons,"He chuckled again.

I slapped his shoulder playfully and he turned his attention towards the movie.It was actually my favorite comedy.When it started to get more into the movie my phone rang and they groaned."Hello,"I answered.

"Omg,"I heard someone scream."You're back in Malibu!"

"Um who is thins,"I asked confused.I had a lot of friends in Malibu.

"It's Tammy,"She said.Tammy was a friend that I had met at the beach by the house.She's the only girl I know that can drink eight beer and still be sober.Girl can hold down her liquor."So when you get back."

"Today actually,"I told her.

"Well I hope you means that you have to throw a party tonight,"She chuckled.Of course I do.Every night when I first get her I throw a huge party and invite friends and strangers.I forgot about it.

"Actually were planning it right now,"I lied."SO I have to go I'll see ya at eight."

"Bye,"She said loudly.

"Who was that,"Lindsay asked.

"Tammy,"I sighed.

"Why'd she call,"Haley asked.

"The party,"I said.

"Damn I forgot,"Lindsay said.

"What time is it,"Haley asked.

"Doesn't matter we have three hours to get ready,"I said.

Before the guys could say anything Haley started bossing them around."We have a party to plan get up and help,"She said."Kyle get more snacks,Dylan find music,Mason move some furniture,Trevor you can help me,and Ben you can help Lindsay and Jen."

No one argued they all did what she said.Yep we have a party to plan

_____________________________________________________________________________                                                                    A/N

Sowy if this chapter sucks and this book won't take much longer it's gonna get better and everything will maybe or maybe not work out.Peace out rainbow trout

Luv Ya Trouble Makers